18.

"It's okay Yoongi. You'll be fine." Jungkook cooed.

"Nope. I can't go in there. What if Jin showed everyone in school? What if he exposed my thirsty ass everywhere?"

"It'll be okay. Last time we checked he hadn't read it yet. What if he never read it?"

"I don't know. I haven't dared to check since then. Can you unsend a message through Instagram? Is that possible?"

"I don't know. Can you? Want me to check for you?"

"Yes please. I hadn't even used Instagram at all and the one time I use it I fuck it up," he sighed handing him his phone.  "I'm deleting the whole fucking app."

"Have you ever talked to him?" Jungkook wondered unlocking the phone.

"I have before. We had a class back in seventh grade."

"Ahh he probably doesn't remember you then. No offense. I'm not trying to make it sound that way. I just think at this point it will be better if he doesn't remember you at all."

"Umm...we have gone to the same school ever since we were in preschool. If he doesn't remember me I'll be kind of offended even though my message is embarrassing."

"It's all that jerk face fault. I should've known he was a douche. I mean his friend Taehyung is one so why am I not surprised?"

"Agreed. He actually hurt my feelings. It takes a lot for that to happen. That fucker hit me right in my insecurities." Yoongi mumbled looking ahead.

The car windows were starting to fog from their breaths and the body heat. Yoongi refused to walk in school without knowing whether Jin had read his message or not.

The only reason he had showed up to school either way was because Jungkook was grounded for sneaking out. He had to drive him so school otherwise he'd freak out.

Jungkook had never ever missed a school day in his life. He had perfect attendance and was not going to mess that up. Yoongi knew how important it was to him so this was why he was mainly here. 

He had a plan ready to pretend to have a stomach ache. It always happened when he drunk milk either way. Then he recalled how much this meant to Jungkook so he showed up to pick him up.

Of course Jungkook's dad could've dropped him off at school, but Yoongi wanted to repay him back for sneaking out. Not a lot of people sneak out at two in the morning on a school night.

"Forget him. You shouldn't even bother to think about him."

"Oh yeah. I'm totally over Park Jimin at this point. What does it say?"

Jungkook clicked on the message hoping to not see the read receipt. As soon as his eyes landed on the read 07:34 he held his breath.

"What happened? What is it?" He asked paranoid. He could see it in Jungkook's face.

"He read it. Two minutes ago. He read it."

Yoongi screeched blushing. "My life is over! Holy fuck. I'm so stupid!"

"Okay, okay, no. Do not insult yourself. You should feel proud that you did it. You messaged him. That's-that's an accomplishment."

Yoongi frowned his face still a fiery red. The thought of Kim Seokjin reading his dirty lustful make up scenarios was painful.

"Okay. Shit. Alright. It's okay. It's okay. How about we just delete your profile yeah?"

"Fuck. Why didn't I think of that before? If I would've deleted the page before maybe he wouldn't have seen it."