19.

"Hey." Jungkook quietly spoke up when he was in front of Taehyung.

He looked up and raised his eyebrows in acknowledgement. "Sup' Kook?" He said in a teasing voice.

"Nothing much. Uhh..." he sat down quickly avoiding his gaze. It always intimidated him. His stare could kill.

"I failed my last test." He calmly told pulling out the paper.

"You did?" Even after everything I explained to you?

"Yep. Good news is that I was close to a seventy so technically I did really good compare to my past grades. He said finally showing him the graded test.

Two points from not failing. This wasn't bad at all. He was right. This was great in comparison tothe grades he had been making before. Jungkook felt kind of proud.

"Oh wow. It's amazing. You actually improved."

"Yep. So now teach me how to do the rest."

"Well, we have to start with basic steps. If you-"

"No. I don't want no basic steps. I just need you to teach me how to do it. Can you do that?"

Jungkook pressed his lips together and turned a deep red. The anger that had slowly built up within him intensified.

Kim Taehyung walked around like he owned the world. Like the world owned him something for his good looks. Which probably was true. That didn't mean Jungkook liked being treated such way.

"How-how do you want me to teach you without reviewing the steps first?"

Taehyung smirked, "Ooh. Why are you snapping?"

"I'm not. I'm simply frustrated with you. You expect me to teach you and that's what I'm trying to do. You don't let me do my job. If you'd just do my packet I—I could-"

"School is already a shit place that makes us do shit tests. You expect me to do yours? A test shouldn't define how smart you are."

"I'm not trying to define that. My test isn't to judge you. I'm only trying to help. I worked-I-I..." he sighed defeated once he didn't see a change on Taehyung's expression.

"Forget it. If you don't want me to teach you my way then I suggest you google some videos online. Maybe that will help you."

"Ahh. We're really being snappy today." He smirked.

"I'm serious. You've been nothing but rude to me. I shouldn't have to deal with this. I'm doing this to help you."

Taehyung was about to say something when Jungkook's phone rung. He took it out and immediately picked up.

"Hi love. Yeah-I..." he looked at Taehyung and stood up. "I'm not busy at all. Why're you up so early?" He asked as he packed up his stuff.

"Hey! Where are you going? You still haven't taught me-"

Jungkook pulled his phone away for a brief second. "I'm done teaching you. You're rude. Find yourself another tutor."

Taehyung frowned annoyed. He was ill at so many things. Including the fact that Jungkook was speaking to his "love".

"You and I will meet again Jungkook. Don't think we won't." He finally said with a grin.

"Who's that?" His boyfriend asked through the phone.

"It's no one." He whispered. He quickly grabbed his stuff and walked out. He didn't dare to look back. Because he knew Taehyung as looking.

•••