33.

"Why're you so smiley today? I have never seen you so excited about coming to school."

"What? I'm very happy about coming all the time." Yoongi grinned.

"What happened at that party? Like for real? Did you only talk to Hoseok? Or was it something else?"

Yoongi cleared his throat, "Yeah. That's-that's it. Hoseok kind of flirted." He mumbled guilty. Not telling his best friend about what happened with Jimin was killing him inside.

Jungkook was his best friend. He needed to know, but where would he start? Would he be disappointed? Happy?

"I don't even want to go in. Seeing Taehyung makes me want to puke."

"That's right. His love confession has you fucked up."

"Damn right. Yoongi I can't even talk to my boyfriend without thinking about that night."

"Jungkook, you didn't do anything wrong. It's not your fault Taehyung likes you. Don't feel bad about it. It's totally okay."

"But I liked it." He whispered ashamed.

Yoongi pressed his lips together. He reached over to rub his friends back for support. "Remember what you told me? That you felt like things were different with him?"

"Yeah." He responded looking ah his lap.

"Maybe it's time you talk to him about it. Wether you say it or not you feel something for Taehyung. Even if you don't confess it to him you can't escape your thoughts. He's always going to be in the back of your head."

Jungkook groaned laying his head back on the seat. "I'm done with love and it's confusing shit. You know what? Let's just get to class. Maybe that will distract me."

He opened the door getting out. Before closing it behind he reached behind his seat to pull out his book bag.

"Hey! Hey! Wait up. I'm not that fast." Yoongi said quickly following him behind.

Jungkook chuckled turning to look at him. His smile disappeared once he saw Taehyung's car. The door opened and he panicked grabbing Yoongi's arm.

"That's him. Holy shit. Come on." He hurriedly told.

Yoongi looked back in hopes that Jimin would be with him. Unfortunately, he wasn't. They hadn't talked since that night.

"Wait," Yoongi said in between soft breaths. He stopped unzipping his jeans making direct eye contact.

"Yes?" Jimin responded with a red face. He was needy and wanted to tell him to continue, but he kept quiet.

"Maybe we shouldn't do this. I don't want you to regret this tomorrow."

Jimin sighed stepping away from him. He rested against the wall. His breathing has heavy and there was sweat dripping from his temples.

Yoongi stood next to him looking in his direction. He thought about holding his hand and confessing everything right then and there.

"I—"

"Yo—"

They laughed at each other for speaking up at the same time. It's like they were still in sync. Yoongi extended his hand out to him.

"Go ahead."

"No, no, you go."

"Come on. It's your birthday. You go first."

"Okay. Umm...I was going to say that you're right. We shouldn't—this—I—"

"I know." Yoongi told.