14.

"Then you want a...boy...?"

"A boyfriend." He responded finishing his sentence.

"Oh. Alright. You're...you're gay?" He whispered as if someone was listening. It was just them two at the house.

"I never said that."

"But you just said you wanted a boyfriend." He quietly mumbled confused.

"Does that make me gay? I just want a boyfriend. If I want a girlfriend later on then I'll get a girlfriend. It's not that complicated."

Jimin kept staring at him puzzled. He knew it was possible to like both genders. He just hadn't expected this.

"Yeah. I guess." He whispered a bit taken back. Both of his friends were attracted to both genders. That didn't weird him out in any way. However, Yoongi was a different story.

He didn't dress like a typical boy. His outfits were always different. He did have a slight feminine side to him. Jimin never did think he'd like boys though.

He didn't really think bisexuality or pan sexuality  was such a common thing. Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows slightly alerted.

"Is there a problem with that? Are you homophobic or some shit?"

"No. Not at all. I have friends who like both genders. I'm not judging. I'm just surprised. I didn't think you'd like boys that's all." He mumbled fidgeting with his hands.

"I really am full of surprises huh?" He asked leaning closer.

He looked tired, his hair was very messy and nearly poking his eyes. Jimin always had a hard time reading his emotions when he seemed so emotionless.

He just looked like a mess.

A perfectly structured mess if that made any sense.

"Mhmm. Uhh...so is there a specific boy you want to get? I should probably know who before helping you out and stuff."

"Glad you asked," he said flipping the notebook page. Jimin scanned through it noticing a list. A fucking list.

"Number one on my list is Kim mother fucking Seokjin. Second one is big dick energy Jung Hoseok. My third is-"

"Woah. Woah. You have a list? What the shit?"

"Of course I have a list silly. I have to have my options. One of them has to want me."

Jimin raised both eyebrows nodding. Nice logic. He thought to himself. "Gotcha. So you want me to help you flirt with all of them or what?"

"I just need you to give me your honest opinion if they're attainable or not. Like if they're way out of my league let me know, okay? Don't lead a brother on. Promise you will tell me the truth?"

"Yeah. I promise dude."

"Pinky swear." He said extending his pale finger.

Jimin looked down at it. "I thought only five year olds did this."

Yoongi grabbed his shirt pulling him closer. He gasped shocked. "Pinky swears are sacred. Do you know what happens if you break one?"

"Your pinky falls off." He whispered.

Yoongi nodding letting go. "Exactly. So now pinky swear you will tell me the truth?"

Jimin looked down at his now wrinkled shirt. He had been so harsh he even unbuttoned one button on his shirt.

"Fine." He finally replied handing him his pinky.

Yoongi smirked once their pinkies wrapped around each other. Jimin's finger was so tiny. To the point it was basically getting lost in Yoongi's.