45.

Dear Jimin,

If you're currently reading this it's because I am finally ready to tell you how I feel. I've been carrying this letter with me for almost two months now. Park Jimin I am deeply in love with you. Love is a word I never thought I'd use to express how I feel about someone other than my family and best friend. True love was fiction to me until now. I'm a romantic at heart. I love writing about the love that only exists in books and movies. I never did think it would be true until I met you. You're a boy straight out of a movie scene. I not only adore your looks, but every single imperfection of yours. It all adds up to you. I know we haven't known each other that long and that we've never spoken aside from this whole Sana thing. I just need you to understand that whoever meets you falls in love with you. How could I be the exception? I wish I had the courage to tell you all of this in person. That I love your eyes, your eyebrows, your lips, your hair, and those cute little three moles on your forehead. I want you to know that every time I look at you I only want to hold you and kiss you like you've never been kissed before. I'm in love with your smile and your laugh. If you were with me I swear I would make you the happiest. I hope one day someone loves me the way I love you. I could go on and on about this, but my hand is getting numb. Maybe i could tell you all about it in person? I hope that if we aren't meant to be that I find you in another lifetime. In another world or universe. We would be there together. I have no doubt of that. Don't doubt that I would pick you over the entire universe. I love you.

m.y.