12.

Namjoon was reaching over to pick a book when he accidentally touched hands with another.

He pulled away with a chuckle. "Sorry I-" as soon as he saw Jin standing there he gulped down nervously.

Lately, all he had been doing during practice was stare at him. So to have him so close it made him nervous on another level.

Kim Seokjin in general need him nervous.

"My bad." Jin quietly said pulling away.

Namjoon took a breath and extended his hand out, "You go ahead and take it."

"No you can take it."

"No. You can take it. I have this list with like three other choices. I swear."

"Well me too."

Namjoon looked at the book and then at him. He really wanted to read it. So he gave in and nodded.

"Okay. Fine. When I'm done you can read it. It won't take me but three days max."

"Sure." He said pulling out his list.

Namjoon being the nosy human he was peeked and saw it. There he read "Battle of the Books." He gasped excitedly.

"You're in the battle of the books? I've never seen you there!"

Wow. A popular handsome guy was in a book club. It wasn't just for losers. The fact that he was remotely interested in books was fascinating to him.

"Uhh yes. I just joined. I needed one more extracurricular activity. I don't mind reading so much."

"Cool. So I will see you at the next meeting I suppose." Namjoon smiled.

Jin nodded unsure of whether he should smile back or not. He didn't know how to react around him. Namjoon was just too nice. Way nicer than anyone else at this school.

"Alright." Was all he responded.

"Okay then. Bye." He said walking away to checkout.

Jin waited for him to be far enough and then peeked behind the bookshelves. He was already up front checking out the book.

He had his hand in his pocket and book back over his shoulders. He dressed casually with a light blue shirt and ripped jeans. He also wore high top light blue converse which made Jin question who Namjoon really was.

Who still wore high top converse?

Definitely no other boy in the school.

He stopped staring and went back to search for his book. He couldn't afford to be distracted. Especially not by a boy with the high top light blue converse.

•••

Yoongi was pacing around the hallway afraid to encounter Sana. His guilt wouldn't leave him alone. It was torturous.

When he received the message he assumed it wasn't nothing important. Then when he read the username he freaked out.

So, of course he opened it up. After reading the whole thing he was speechless. He wanted to reply to her.

She was a big fan of his work. It just felt wrong to ignore her. But as he started typing he kept erasing it. What could he say besides lie?

He sighed and opened up his locker to take out his psychology book. Good thing this college course was online so he had time to freak out in peace.

The advantages on being ahead in school was that he could take online classes. Yoongi didn't mind really. He liked being ahead. He wasn't a procrastinator at all.