31.

"Can I help you?" The tall girl asked.

Namjoon kept staring at them perplexed. Had they been...? Of course they had. What a stupid question to even wonder.

"I just needed to use the bathroom. Sorry." He mumbled wanting to walk away.

"No, no, you can...you can go." Jin quickly spoke up holding her hand pulling her out.

She looked slightly offended and moved her hand away. Namjoon waited for both of them to get by before heading in.

He closed the door behind and inspected the place. The bathroom looked pretty clean. It wasn't messy. No signs of them having sex or anything.

"Why couldn't he use another bathroom?" She asked out loud.

Namjoon wasn't trying to be nosy but he was by the door. It was impossible to not overhear when she was being so loud.

"This is not the place I wanted to have sex okay? I don't want to get caught. You never even talk to me if it isn't for this."

"That's obviously the point of this. What's wrong with you? You were way more adventurous before. We had agreed to just be friends. Don't tell me you want something else?"

"I don't want to be caught and blasted on the internet for fucking in a bathroom. That's all." Jin sternly replied.

The girl rolled her eyes with a huff, "You're so no fun now. Bye. Text me when you're adventurous again."

Namjoon then pulled his zipper down to empty his bladder. He had been there so long he had forgotten why he went there in the first place.

When finishing he washed his hands and got ready to go back out. Before opening the door he glanced at himself in the mirror.

Jin wasn't into guys.

There's no way he'd like his manly facial structures compared to that girl. Her face was smaller and refined. His was sharp and too squared in his opinion.

The only thing they had in common was that they they were both tall. Except he was way taller and super lanky. No dimensions to his body at all.

After harshly criticizing himself he opened up the door. Jin was still standing there waiting for him.

"Thanks for at least knocking." He said awkwardly smiling.

Namjoon didn't reply and simply brushed his hands on his jeans. He was waiting for him to move out of the way so he could proceed.

"Hey I'm sorry about the game. I was just really
upset we lost. I know that's no an excuse, but...yeah."

"Oh I know. The whole team made that pretty clear."

"Sorry anyways."

"Sure. I need to—"

"It's not always like that. She's sweet." He said in attempts of defending her.

"I—I don't really care." He chuckled sounding as confident as possible.

"Okay. I just feel like you always walk in at the wrong times."

"Right. That's me. Always walking in when I'm not supposed to."

"Don't think wrong of her, okay?"

"Why does my opinion matter so much to you?" Namjoon asked confused.

"I don't know." He admitted. Saying this out loud made him feel so stupid. Why did he care? Namjoon was just like any other.

"I think I got it. You like her and she only wants you for sex. That's not all you're looking for. You want something deeper than that. You want to connect, to feel, to talk about everything and nothing. She's too focused on you taking off her bra she doesn't see this."