Character Profile: Lily Evans

Lily Evans ~ Sophie Skelton

>Prefect extraordinaire.

>Potions prodigy and Slughorn's favourite member of the Slug Club - something that her friends totally tease her about!

>Would place your life above her own.

>Hates the freckles on her nose (there aren't many!) but later sees that they just make her even more beautiful.

>Has a wonderful voice and LOVES to do ABBA Karaoke with her friends.

>Her favourite book is the classic, Little Women by Louisa May Alcott.

>Literally only reads classic novels, which totally shocks her friends!

>Plays the piano extraordinarily, and often does little shows for her friends, but no one else due to her immense shyness.

>Is very close to her entire family except her sister, Petunia.

>Has a major fear of trusting people, because so many people have walked out on her.

>10 Outstanding OWLs (when she found out that she beat Potter, she was over the moon!).

>Hates the words 'Mudblood' and 'Freak' because they remind her that she doesn't belong anywhere (well, in her own mind). During the summer after her fifth year, she spent much of her time just regretting that she is a witch, and being completely down on herself before her girls made her see otherwise.