Character Profile: Remus Lupin

Remus Lupin ~ Andrew Garfield

>A sarcastic little bitch when he wants to be.

>Incredibly smart and relatively well-behaved (well, he acts that way!) leading many teachers and students wondering why he is friends with James Potter and Sirius Black, notorious mischief makers.

>10 Outstanding OWLs (James and Sirius got 9, and Remus loves harping on about how he beat them!).

>Studies a lot, and is a real worry wart when it comes to exams, leading his friends to literally hit him with books every day leading up to them.

>Became a Gryffindor Prefect in fifth year, alongside Lily Evans, and his friends ridiculed him about this constantly until they found out the perks about having a Prefect for a friend - such as the ability to get out of trouble easily.

>Has read the school rulebook about twenty-five times, and when the Marauders plan pranks Remus always makes sure that they work around the rules so that it is impossible for them to get into trouble, much to the annoyance of teachers and amazement of other pupils.

>Excels at most subjects, but especially at Transfiguration and Charms.

>Didn't think that he would ever make friends because of his 'furry little problem', and so is delighted to have made three incredible friends who will always be there for him.

>Most girls in the school have had a crush on Remus Lupin at one point or another, mostly due to his 'cuteness' and brave scars.

>Despite his friends telling him otherwise, he despises his scars and always tries to cover them up.

>Rolls his eyes at his friends' antics at least twice a day.

>Not that you would think it, Remus Lupin is the one who plans all of he Marauders' pranks!

>Bi King 👑