Chappo - pain

Your POV:
Before I knew it I hit the concrete floor. "Ow!" I exclaimed. I got knocked over by a cyclist. The pain was intense. I was on bondi pavillion and the only place I could go for first aid was the lifeguard tower. I walked towards the tower knocking on the door.

Chappo's POV:
There was a knock at the door. Me and Mouse turned in our chairs looking at the door. There was a girl standing there in pain by the look on her face. "What's wrong?" I asked walking down to her. "I'm in a lot of pain with this. I got knocked over by a cyclist." She said showing us her wrist which was clearly dislocated. "Ok let's take you over here." Mouse said. "What's your name?" I asked. "Y/n." She said walking with us to the medical bed. "I'm not feeling so great." She mumble before stumbling. She fell, Mouse and I caught her before hitting the floor. We made sure that her wrist wasn't caught when he caught her.

Your POV:
My eyes opened seeing about 3 pairs of eyes looking at me. I began to move around. "Hey hey. I would stay laying down." One said. I smiled weakly. A wave of pain hit me. "Ow that hurts." I said looking down at my wrist.

The two lifeguards walked over to me. "I'm Micheal but you can call me Mouse and this is Chris aka Chappo." Mouse told me. "Hey." I said with a smile before the pain came. "This will help with the pain." Chappo said handing me the green whistle. "Ah the green whistle. I've heard a lot about this." I laughed. "Have you now?" Chappo said rasing an eyebrow. "Let's sit you up." He said helping me up. "We've called an ambo for you as we can't put your wrist back into place." Chappo explained as I took some of the green whistle. "So it's true... this stuff is great." I exclaimed making them both laugh. About 15 minutes later the ambo arrived taking me to the hospital. "I'll see you around." Chappo said with a wink just as I left.