Luke - period

Your POV:
The pain in my stomach just got worse. I tired everything. Moving to a comfortable spot and some breathing exercises. Nothing worked. Also the slightest thing annoyed me. It just did.

Luke was still sleeping when I woke from the pain. I began to move a little again to try get comfortable. Luke began to move and soon let out a groan. "Baby I love you a lot but would you mind not moving around a lot for a second." He asked with his eyes still closed. "Are you in pain? No I don't think so. Maybe you should consider I go through this pain monthly and each month the pain is either more painful or less painful." I huffed getting out of bed and walking out of the room and into the living room.

I took a seat instantly sinking down. I love this sofa. Luckily a blanket was left on the sofa which I wrapped myself up in and placed the hot water bottle (which I made up) on my stomach to ease the pain. It felt good. Really good actually.

Luke's POV:
I knew. Y/n can't help it when it's the time of the month for her. I feel bad for asking but my god it annoyed me a lot. She left the room so I thought instead of going after her I would let her calm down so I slowly fell back to sleep for a few more minutes.

Your POV:
A yawn escaped my lips when I woke up to the sound of footsteps heading towards me. Luke appeared in front of me. "Y/n, love?" He asked kneeling down in front of me. He was only wearing shorts and nothing else. What a sight?! I stopped my jaw from falling and looked up into his eyes.

Luke knew what I was thinking as I noticed his smirk. It wasn't that bad... he rested his hand on my waist. "I'm sorry for earlier baby girl." He told me. My eyes began to fill with tears. My emotions were all over the place. "Y/n, baby why are you crying?" Luke asked wiping the tears that fell from my eyes. "It's my hormones. It's hard to control them sometimes." I explained making him smile.

I took his hand in mine. "I'm sorry I snapped earlier. I was in pain and all I had was anger in me. I wanted to sleep but I couldn't. Ugh I hate-." Luke placed his lips on mine before I could finish my sentence making me melt into him. Luke stood up and sat next to me on the sofa. He placed his hand were my water bottle once was and began to rub small circles there to sooth the pain.

We sat like this for a few more minutes. "Y/n I hate seeing you in this amount of pain. How about I run you a bath so you can relax a little while I sort the house out?" He suggested. I nodded my head. "Sounds great." I smiled kissing his cheek. The two of us walked towards the bathroom where Luke began to run the bath for me.

The bath was soon done and I got in sighing in relief instantly. "If you need me give me a shout." Luke said with a smile before leaving me to sit back and relax. This doesn't happen that much once in a while. I'm so thankful for Luke. I was finished in the bath. "Luke?!" I called hearing him walk towards the door. "Yes my love?" He replied from the other side of the door. "Would you mind getting some clothes out for me please?" I asked nicely. "One step ahead of you love. They're already out on the bed for you." He replied. I love this guy! "Oh ok. Thank you." I smiled getting out of the bath.

I unplugged the water and headed into our room seeing my clothes out on the bed. Some soft leggings and one of Luke's hoodies as he knows I like to wear them a lot.

Once everything was done I headed back into the living room where Luke was sat, on his phone. He placed his phone down when he saw me approach him. "Thank you for that." I smiled hugging him. "No problem. I love you." He said kissing my nose. "I love you too." I replied kissing his lips making him smile into the kiss. How did I get so lucky?