Mouse - blanket

Your POV:
Today was my duty on Bronte beach. It wasn't busy at all besides the odd surfer here and there. The sky's were grey and it looked like it just wanted to rain all day. The time was around 8:30 when I arrived. Nice and early. Mouse walked into the tower. "Long time no see." I smiled at him getting up off of my chair. We shared a hug. "Ah I missed this and you of course." He said holding me tight.

The two of us have been busy over the past few weeks and haven't seen one another in ages. Mouse and I clicked ever since my first day. That was 4 years ago. 4 years of a great friendship so far. I hope we stay good friends for life.

The rain began to fall hitting the windows. "And just like that it's horrible weather." I groaned. "Well it's been wanting to do that all day by the looks of things. At least were in the dry." He said. "True." I giggled grabbing a blanket from the cupboard next to me. I was wrapped up in a blanket as the tower wasn't the warmest.

Mouse walked over to me grabbing a chair and placing it next to mine. "Let's snuggle." He said. Mouse and I snuggled up to one another. "Today isn't the busiest of days." I said as I rested my head against his shoulder. "Yeah if we were at bondi we would have our hands full." He said. "Exactly but it's nice to have a nice day like today once in a while." I smiled up at him.

The door opened and in walked Maxi and Jethro. "If it isn't the two love birds." Maxi smirked at us. I rolled my eyes at them. "We're just good friends." I told them as Mouse agreed. "Indeed we are." He laughed making the other two laugh as well. "That's what they all say." Jethro laughed taking a seat next to us. The four of us had a good old laugh with one another while Mouse and I stayed all snuggled up.

A/n: this is similar to another mouse imagine I did ages back (: