Luke - 6 months

A/n: a dashing man ⬆️... just imagine seeing him walking down the street in that 😂

Your POV:
Luke and I have been dating for 6 months now. It's our 6 month anniversary today. He's the best. It was an early start to the day. I didn't have work until 9am. I got up at 7:30am and began my day. My phone lit up making me smile when I saw his name.

Luke 🐻🤍
HAPPY 6 MONTHS!!! I can't believe we've been together for 6 months already. Time has flown by baby girl. I love you so much y/n. You have made me realise who I am and you're honestly the best person in this planet. I love you and can't wait to see you later on xxxx

He's the best boyfriend. I replied to the text with a big smile.

Y/n 🌸💕
Luke, you are incredible. Happy 6 months baby!!! The time sire has flown by. Meeting you for the first time made me realise we're going to have something special. You're my soulmate. I love you. I really do love you Luke. See you soon my love xxxx

I pressed the send button and got ready for the day.

Luke's POV:
I must admit y/n has changed me for the better. We were all at work ready for the day ahead. Y/n hadn't turned up yet as she didn't start for another 30 minutes. I waited outside for y/n to turn up. She walked towards me with a smile. "Happy 6 months Luke." She said hugging me tightly. "Happy 6 months baby." I said kissing her softly. She smiled into the kiss. "Love you." I added. We shared a little time together before she went to the locker rooms while I went into the tower.

I walked back into the tower and took a seat on a chair. "Here she is!" Jackson said as y/n walked into the room. I smiled seeing her. She smiled. "How's everyone?" She asked. "We're good." They all replied. "6 months is a long time." Max said making us all smile.

We were all here chatting instead of working. "Time to get some work done." I said to them all. "Yeah you're right." Deano laughed. "Y/n?" I said catching her attention. She smiled walking over. "I would've bought your gifts but were obviously at work and yeah I just wanted it to be between us." I told her. "That's understandable. Same with me." She smiled as we shared a quick hug.

Your POV:
It's later on in the evening now and I obviously finished my shift. There was a knock at my door. I wasn't expecting anyone to come over late today. I opened the door seeing Luke standing there with a bouquet of flowers. "These are for you." He smiled. "Aww Luke these are beautiful." I said as he handed them to me. "Just like you." He said making me blush. "Come in." I said taking his hand. He shut the door behind him then we walked into the house. I grabbed a vase from the cupboard and filled it with some water and the free flower food that comes with the bouquet then I placed the flowers in.

Luke sat me down and handed me a bag. I opened the bag that Luke got me smiling along the way. I opened it and it revealed a nice jewellery set. A pair of earrings, a necklace, bracelet and a ring. "Wow this is beautiful." I said speechless. Luke kissed the side of my head. "Thank you Luke. I really love this." I told him.

It was Luke's turn. I handed him a bag too. He pulled out a small teddy bear holding a heart which made him laugh. "I know this is like nothing you got me but I hope you like it." I mentioned. There was a few smaller presents that I got him like a bracelet and some other smaller things.

A/n: imagine you can draw (if you do draw then yay) aha lol...

Luke opened the present which revealed the frame. His mouth dropped. "You did this?!" He exclaimed showing me the drawing. I smiled. "Yeah it took me days." I said looking at the drawing. "I bet! It's incredible babe. This is definitely going on my wall." He smiled. Luke put the drawing to a side before pulling me into his arms. We shared hugs and kisses. "Happy 6 months baby girl." Luke whispered in my ear.