Jethro - bush camping

Requested by @Robb73

Jo's POV:
Jethro asked me if I wanted to go away bush camping with him, Joel and a few of their friends. We were going for a couple of days. Jethro and I were sharing a tent together. We all arrived at the campsite for the night. There was a lot we planned to do over the next few days for example go exploring.

The day soon came to an end after a long day of exploring the campsite. "I like having you as company." Jethro said as I blushed. Jethro and I sat around the camp fire for the evening. We were roasting marshmallows. I rested my head against Jethro's shoulder and he rested his head against my head. "Thank you for invitingme." I whispered looking up at him. He smiled. "Thank you for coming." I heard him say. We stayed around the fire talking and telling stories to one another. I yawned. "I'm going to bed." I said to them all getting up and heading to our tent. I did what I had to do then got in the tent. About 10 minutes later Jehtro came into the tent. "Goodnight Jo." He said. "Goodnigh Jethro." I replied as we both soon fell asleep.

Jethro's POV:
It was the final night of our camping trip. I had to tell something to Jo. She was at with Joel talking about something so I went over there to talk to her.

Jo's POV:
Jethro walked towards me. I was sat with Joel talking. "Hey Jo can I speak to you, privately." Jethro asked me. "Sure." I smiled getting up saying by to Joel. We walked away from the others and took a seat around the camp fire. Jethro looked nervous. "Jeff you can tell me anything you know that." I said as I placed my hands on his. He smiled. "Over these past few days spending more time with one another I've actually realised how much I love you. You make me smile. Make me laugh and just being around you brings me happiness. My feelings for you are through the roof. Aha sounds crazy but its true. You may not feel the same way as me but I totally understand." He explained. "Jeff you literally took the exact words out of my mouth." I smiled. His face lit up. "Really?" He asked. I nodded my head.

Jethro took my hand kissing it. "Jo will you be my girlfriend?" He asked me. I smiled. "Yes!" I said which made him smile so much. And with that we both started a good relationship with each other.

A/n: hope you like this and thank you for requesting!