All lifeguards - christmas miracle

A/n: MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!! (From the uk anyways...)

*you're married to Chappo*

Chappo's POV:
The sound of the baby crying is what woke me up. Y/n only got out of hospital 2 days ago after giving birth to our son, Hugo. Our Christmas miracle. He was here just in time for Christmas. Thankfully.

Y/n began to get up out of bed but I stopped her. "You go back to sleep I'll get him." I told her getting out of bed and walking over to the bassinet. "Shh little man." I said rocking him a little. "He needs feeding Chris." I heard y/n say as she got out of bed. "Babe, I could've done that." I told her following her into the kitchen. She made him a bottle and I took it from her feeding him.

As much as I wanted y/n to go back to bed she stayed with us. Soon Hugo fell asleep and we managed to get some more sleep in before his next feed.

Your POV:
It was Christmas Day down here at bondi and it was busy but the one thing we did want to get done was see the lifeguards that were working. We spent the morning opening presents and spending time with one another before going to visit our families.

Chris and I got married about a year ago. The marriage life is great. Then shortly after I got pregnant and then our lives started. Hugo is great. He's the perfect match and fit for us both. We love him dearly. Anyways...

We both headed across the pavilion. Chris was carrying the car seat as I walked by him. He walked into the tower with me behind him. "Here's the Christmas miracle." Ryan smiled looking down at the newborn. Chris helped me on a chair. "How did it all go?" Reidy asked. "It went well. Went as planned." I said looking over at Chris. "Y/n did amazing. Her and the baby were healthy and still are which is great." He added making me smile. "That's good." Jethro said.

The blue door opened and in walked Hoppo. "Merry Christmas." He said to everyone. "Good to see you both. Congratulations on the new arrival." He smiled walking over to the baby. Chris handed Hugo over to Hoppo for him to hold. "Isn't he just a cutie." He said making me smile. Chris sat next to me and I rested my head against his shoulder. All of them got to hold Hugo before we left.

The two of us said our goodbyes and we left for home. We got home safely and began preparing Hugo for his next feed before bed also our dinner. After many hours at home (this evening) we eventually got to bed.

Chris was at against the headboard while he had Hugo against his chest. I laid back in bed. "Merry Christmas to my perfect little family." Chris smiled. I looked up at them both. "Merry Christmas to my two favourite boys." I yawned. "I think it's all our bedtimes." He said getting out of bed and placing Hugo back in his bassinet for the time being. "Me think so too." I replied yawning again.

The two of us curled up together and fell asleep in one another's arms. This was a great Christmas.