Dylan - my forever

Your POV:
I've been busy with work over the past few days. I haven't even seen my boyfriend. We don't always see one another everyday but when we do we spend one full day together then the next we would spend about 2/3 hours together. I know what your thinking but you don't want to be super clingy to one another.

My phone went off which caught my attention.

Dylan 🌸💕
Come over later. I have a surprise for you!

I smiled. I love his surprises even if they're small ones. They're the best ones.

I got myself ready for the evening. I packed myself an overnight bag just incase I spend the night at Dylan's which will probably happen. I got in my car and drove to Dylan's. I rang the bell and waited for someone to answer. The door opened. Dylan was standing there with a smile. He let me in and I walked into his arms as he greeted me. We shared a hug and a small kiss. "I feels like I haven't seen you in ages." Dylan said. "Well we didn't see one another yesterday but the day before we did so it does feel like a long time." I said looking up at him. "Ready for our little date?" Dylan asked. "Ooo a date hey?" I smirked. Dylan laughed as we walked towards the backyard.

Dylan took my hand leading us outside. He placed his hand over my eyes while holding the other. We came to a stop. "Surprise!" He smiled making me giggle. I opened my eyes to a blanket with pillows and a basket which I assume has food in. It was a clear sky and the stars where out and shining bright. I turned to him. "This is beautiful." I smiled as we held hands. He sat me down and opened the basket bringing out a plate of chocolate covered strawberries. My face lit up.

(This is what they are for those who don't know ⬇️)

He knows me well. They're heaven 😍. I took a bite and fell in love. "These are so good!" I exclaimed making Dylan laugh. "I knew you would like these." He smiled. "We had them on our first date." I smiled. We both a few more (there were still some left). I took a bite of my last one. Dylan watched me smiling. His smile is contagious. "Let me get that." He said reaching over as he wiped a bit of chocolate away. "There you go." He smiled. "Thank you." I said placing the finished strawberry end down.

After eating and talking for a bit, we laid back and I rested my head against Dylan's chest. He wrapped an arm around my waist while his other hand interlocked with mine. We stayed like this for a while. "I want you to know that you're always going to be my forever." Dylan told me making me blush and snuggle into him. "And you're going to be my wife one day." Dylan insisted. "Well when that day comes I can't wait." I smiled as we laid there looking up at the stars. Moments like these with him are what I love the most.