Chase - catching you

Your POV:
Today felt like a beach day. It was definitely going to be a beach day. I put on my beach outfit and got everything ready for my day out. I decided to go by myself. This was my outfit for the day:

It was a warm day so I didn't want layers I wanted something breathable and light

I arrived at the beach finding a spot for myself to sit down at. The sun was out. I sunbathed from time to time. Lunch came around so I headed to a local cafe and got something to eat before heading back to the beach. About 30 minutes after eating I began to feel ill and not myself. My head began to hurt. I felt dizzy and sick. This would normally lead to me passing out when I would feel like this so I needed to find someone quickly.

I saw a lifeguard standing there by himself. I knew he would help me so I made my way over to him. He noticed me and turned to me. "Hey how can I help?" He asked paying full attention to me. I was struggling to get my words out. "I-I think I'm going to pass out." I managed to say. "Ok take some deep breaths." He told me so I began to do that. "I'm going." I mumbled. My head spun like crazy as I fell. Everything went black.

Chase's POV:
I knew she was going to pass out so I caught her before she hit the floor. She mumbled a few words before she passed out.

*Chase to bondi central... someone has fainted in my arms I need some assistance to get her up to the tower please*

*Reidy's on his way down*

Before I knew it Reidy was right by me. We got her onto the rhino and drove up to the tower. She was semi conscious but wasn't fully. We got her onto the medical bed.

The girl soon came around. I think she instantly knew what happened. "Oh god I am so sorry." She said in embarrassment. "Hey don't be embarrassed. It happens pretty much most of the time." I told her as she smiled a little. "I don't need an ambo." She told me. "We'll see. Let's check everything before we jump to another." Reidy told her. She nodded her head

Her name! "What's your name?" I asked. "Y/n." She smiled. "Nice name. I'm Chase and this is Reidy." I told her. "Nice to meet you both. I'm sorry for causing you trouble." She said looking at the floor. "Not at all." I replied. Deano walked over with some water and a little something to eat so her sugars are up. "You're right. No need for an ambo." Reidy smiled. Y/n smiled.

We kept her under our eyes for an hour just to make sure she was actually ok before leaving. She's a very pretty girl. I wouldn't mind getting to know her. "I'll see you again right?" I asked her. "Well hopefully not me fainting again but in a different setting?" She suggested. "Sounds good to me." I replied as we both chuckled. I smiled at her. "Thank you." She said to me. "No problem. I'll see you again y/n." I said guiding her to the door. "Bye Chase." She said giving me a hug before walking off.

And she was right a few days later she came to the tower to find me then we went to hang out with one another.