Singlets - last first kiss

A/n: I'm not sure about this. It's random and probs doesn't make sense...

Your POV:
Trent and I have been seeing one another for a few months now. We haven't moved in with one another yet but hopefully we will do one day. We haven't had our first kiss as a couple yet either.

It was a new day and time for work. I got up at 5am as it was a 6:45am start. I walked into work with a smile. "Morning y/n." Whippet said with a smile. "Good to see you." Jethro said giving me a side hug. Trent walked in 30 minutes later. I got up off of the chair I was sat on and walked over to him. He wrapped his arms around me pulling me into him. "Enough of the cuteness but we've got work to do." Reidy said as he walked past Trent. I smiled. "See you later." I said walking off with Reidy. The two of us were working together today.

Our shift came to an end and I walked out of the tower. Trent and I walked hand in hand. "I'll see you tomorrow love." He said kissing the top of my head. We shared a quick hug. As I was beginning to walk away Trent pulled my hand pulling me back into him. I looked up at him confused. We leaned in sharing a kiss. Our first kiss together.

- - - -

It's a big day today. Trent and I are getting married. My makeup artist/hair stylist (Aimee) walked into the room. "Ready for the big day my lovely." She asked placing down her bags. "I sure am." I smiled taking a seat in the chair. She began to do my hair and makeup. It took a few hours shall we say and I'm glad it did. Once it was all done, Aimee helped me into my dress. "Oh my days y/n. You look absolutely gorgeous." She told me making me blush. We did what we had to do with my bridesmaids before we waited for a little while. "You nervous?" One of my bridesmaids asked. I nodded my head. "Yes just a little." I smiled. There was a knock at the door. "Come in." I said as the door opened. "You look absolutely beautiful." Jamie (your best friend) said. I smiled. "Trent is a lucky man." He smiled hugging me tightly. We got into the car and headed off to the venue.

The music played as I began to walk down the aisle. I looked up seeing Trent there with a big smile. He wiped his eyes which made me want to cry. The two of us finally touched hands after being away from one another for a few days. 'I love you.' He mouthed to me. The ceremony began. We said our vows. Soon the end came to us. "You may now kiss the bride." They said. We both leaned in sharing a kiss. "I now pronounce you husband and wife." The guy said. Everyone cheered. Trent took my hand as we walked down the aisle. Everyone followed us outside as we walked. Trent waited for me to get into the car (which we rented out for our wedding). It was taking us both to the reception. "First last kiss." He smiled. I smiled. "First last kiss." I said back to him. This was the start of our future.