Chase - secret

Your POV:
The sun was shining when we approached the pavilion. "I'll see you later." Chase said kissing my cheek before running off. This was a daily occurrence. We've never walked in the tower together because we "hate" one another. They saw us arguing once and then it went from there really.

The two of us were in the tower together either side of the room. It was quiet. "What's your problem with y/n may I ask?" Ryan asked speaking up. "She's annoying and I don't like her." He said. Ouch. I know he doesn't mean to say that but it does still hurt. "You and y/n should be left in here together for once to set aside your differences." Joel said making Chase glare at him. "Good idea. We should do that." Jethro said as I rolled my eyes. I mean at least we can spend sometime together without them knowing about us.

Chase got up off of his seat and headed towards the door. "Woah?!" I exclaimed as Chase brushed past me in the tower. I walked after him. "What was that all about?" I questioned. "They can't know about us. That's why I act all groggy against you." He told me. "Are you embarrassed to be with me?" I asked tearing up a little. "No y/n. That wasn't what I was trying to say. They think I hate you. They won't believe us if I tell them we're together." He explained. "I'm tired of being your secret." I said to him. "What secret?" We heard Reidy ask.

Chase and I looked at one another before turning to see Reidy standing there confused. "So are you going to tell me or am I going to have to find out myself?" He asked with a slight smirk. I turned back to Chase. "Umm well-." He began. "It's not like you two are dating, are you?" Reidy asked with a raised eyebrow.

We looked at one another again. "No way you are?!" He exclaimed walking back into the tower with us following behind him. "Guys?! As if we didn't already know this but y/n and Chase are actually dating?!" He said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes. Harrison stood up. "No way!" He exclaimed clearly in sarcasm.

They all laughed/smirked/smiled. They knew. Of course they did. "We already gathered you are but just wanted to see if you guys would say anything." Jackson said making me go all embarrassed. "You don't hate her?" Jethro asled. "Absolutely not!" Chase told them all making me smile. We shared a hug but I was trying to hide my face. "Right you two love birds time to get back work." Hoppo said walking into the tower making us walk down to the buggy to finish our shifts.