Joel - broken - pt 2

Joel's POV:
Y/n and I are on the last fine string of not being together anymore. I needed to speak to her about everything so I headed over to hers. It's been about a week and we need to sort this whole situation out.

She let me in surprisingly. We sat on her sofa in silence until I spoke up. "I was drunk and don't remember what was going on." I told her. "That still doesn't change anything Joel. You still cheated on me." She replied. I sighed. "It wasn't really cheating y/n." I told her. "Wait so you're saying you didn't cheat you just 'got close' with one another?" She asked. I nodded my head.

Your POV:
Joel was sat on the other side of the sofa and I was sat at the other end. "If you don't want to talk about what happened then say so. Don't lie to me me and say something different. I've heard many of your lies before." I said. "I know." He replied. "What actually happened then if you're willing to talk?" I asked. "I said I don't know anything." Joel said. I rolled my eyes. "Typical." I mumbled. I count actually believe what he was saying. He was denying everything. "Can't we start of fresh and forget about it all." Joel suggested. "If you think I'll believe you again then you've got another thing coming." I said to him.

The thing is Joel and I work with one another. I'm also a lifeguard so it's going to be somewhat awkward. The guys down in the tower just think we're best friends maybe a few think we're dating but we never went official.

Nothing could change. Unless he proves to me that he truly loves me. I just can't believe he cheated on me. "Joel nothings going to change. You cheated and that's that. We need a break from one another then we can talk about it but right now is not the best time." I said not ever wanting those words to come out of my mouth. "You're right." He replied. "I'll see you around." I said to him. "Look y/n I'm sorry." He told me. I sighed. "Sorry isn't going to make it better Joel. You did what you did and can't change it. We all make mistakes." I explained before shutting my door. That was all I needed to say to him.

A/n: I have so many 2nd/3rd parts to things so prepare for a load of them! Also there is more to this coming!