Joel - my little one

A/n: I know I have a baby edition book but I have to add some parts like these in here!

Your POV:
I'm engaged to the love of my life. Joel. We've been together for nearly 8 years. He asked me to marry him about 4 years into our relationship and of course I said yes! Then we found out I was pregnant so the wedding had to be on hold. Now we have a 4 year old son. He's our everything and has pulled us together even closer than we were before.

- - - -

Theo came out of school crying today. My heart broke. When he's upset I'm upset. He came running towards me with his teacher walking behind him. I smiled. "He had an encounter with another boy who wasn't very nice to him. He's been upset for most of the afternoon. We've sorted the situation out. Theo is a great little boy." The teacher told me. Theo was holding my leg while I played with his hair. "Oh ok. Thank you." I smiled as I picked Theo up. "I'm scared mummy." He sobbed as we walked towards the car. "Aw sweetie." I said hugging him tightly. "Shall we go home and see daddy?" I told him. He nodded my head. I got him in his seat as I drove home to Joel.

Joel's POV:
The front door opened and in ran Theo with y/n behind him. "How was your day little man?" I asked. "Alright." Theo mumbled walking over to his toys. Y/n smiled slightly. I got up off of the sofa walking over to her. "Everything alright?" I asked. She sighed. "Theo didn't have the best of days today. Another boy wasn't very nice to him so he was upset for most of the afternoon. He came out of school crying which broke me." She sniffed. I pulled her into my arms.

Two feet came running towards us. We looked up seeing Theo standing there. "Is mummy ok daddy?" He asked sweetly. "Mummy's ok baby." Y/n said crouching down to hug him. "Follow me." I said to them both taking Theo's hand. We all took a seat on the sofa. I lifted Theo onto my lap. Before I spoke I gave y/n a reassuring look. "Be brave my little one." I began to tell Theo. He needed to hear it. "You can be strong. I know you can. You are just like your mum. Mummy's super strong." I told him. "Mummy's the strongest person I know. Besides you daddy." Theo laughed. Y/n smiled. "Just say my name baby. I'll come and help you whenever you need it." I told him as Theo hugged me tighter.

Your POV:
Joel is such an amazing dad to Theo. He really has changed. A good person "But someday I won't be around but I know that you'll be ok." He told Theo. "I'll keep holding on I promise and if you're hurting just please say my name so I can help." Joel said looking down at Theo. Theo nodded his head. "We're all in this together." I said as the both looked at me. "Together as one." Joel said smiling.