Jesse - smirk

Your POV:
There's this guy. He's cute and sweet. His name is Jesse. We work together and get on well. There's not much to say besides that I really like him. I arrived at work getting greeted by all the guys. "Morning y/n." Jesse said. "Morning Jesse." I smiled. We shared a quick hug. "Got any plans for later on?" He asked. I thought for a second. "Sorry to break it up you two but we've got work to do today." Chappo said as he was his arms over our shoulders. "Ok. Sorry Jesse I'll see you later." I smiled feeling bad. We both went off and did our job.

Jesse's POV:
Y/n makes me smile. She really lights up my world when she's with me or in the same room. I did try to ask her but obviously Chappo decided to ruin it. I wasn't mad but I felt a little anger in me. Chappo, Harrison, Maxi and I were sat in the tower. Y/n was with Jules on the other side of the tower. I was staring into space when I got snapped out of my thoughts. "You and y/n would make a cute couple." Chapel said. I looked over at her with a smile. "She doesn't like me that way." I laughed. "You sure. The way you two look at one another says you do." Harrison said making me blush a little. "Ooo see you do." He added. I smiled. "Yes I like her ok." I told them all. They all said somethings.

Your POV:
I looked back over at him. Jesse smirked. I turned back around. "What was that all about?" Jules said as she nudged me with her elbow. "Nothing." I said still smiling. "It can't be nothing." She said smiling. "Ok so maybe I like him." I whispered to her. "You what?!" She exclaimed. "Shh! He can't know!" I said trying to calm her down. "Well that is so cute! You need to tell him girl." Jules told me. I blushed. "One day." I mumbled as I looked back over at Jesse who was smiling and laughing with the other guys. "Don't leave it too late though because he may find someone else which will break your heart." She told me. I sighed. That would break my heart.

My shift went on and soon came to an end. I walked out of the just about to leave when I heard my name being called. I turned seeing Jesse there. "Hey y/n would you like to grab a drink sometime?" Jesse asked before I left. I smiled. "Sure!" I said. "Good I'll see you later then I guess." He said smiling. "See you later." I replied as we walked away. I smiled like crazy.

A/n: love this one!

So I did a thing... again... I'll post it when I've finished it 😂 oml it's amazing 😂