Dylan - lockdown

Your POV:
It was another day like yesterday. Doing nothing because of the current pandemic. It made me realise a few things about life. Dylan and I have become closer if that's even possible. Now there's another lockdown I'm spending this one with Dylan. The last one was on and off as the restrictions eased off a bit at some points then got tough again. Anyways...

I placed the hoodie over my body as I got out of bed. It was one of Dylan's (of course) which was placed on the chair which was in his room. I was wearing a T-shirt of mine and some shorts to bed but as it was the morning and obviously not that warm... I place the hoodie on for a bit of extra warmth.

Dylan was still sound asleep so I left him to sleep while I walked downstairs getting greeted by his mum. "Morning love." She replied giving me a hug. She gives the best hugs. "Morning." I smiled hugging her back. We both sat on the sofas and got chatting. "I'm so happy for Dylan. He's come so far and I'm so proud of him. You really do make him happy Vicki. Thank you for loving my son the way you do." She said making me tear up a little. "That's so sweet. I love Dylan with my whole heart. He's the reason why I wake up and smile everyday. I'm so proud of him. He my rock." I explained making her smile back as we finished our conversation.

Footsteps were heard coming down the stairs. I looked up from my phone seeing Dylan walking into the room. He looked knackered/drained. "Morning sleepyhead." His mum said as she walked past him.

Dylan walked over to the sofa which I was laying down on. He rested his head against my chest then groaned. "I missed waking up to you this morning." He mumbled with his eyes closed. I smiled placing my hand in his hair which I knew he loved. "I had to let you sleep. You've been working so hard recently you needed your rest." I explained. "Thank you baby." He smiled up at me giving me a small kiss before resting his head back on my chest.

I think Dylan fell back asleep. His mum walked back in the room. "Aw you two." She smiled. I looked up at her with a smile. "I think he's fallen asleep again." I whispered making her smile. I love Dylan.

- - - -

As the day went on we planned to do some baking. We decided on making some cakes. Small ones of course. It was a fun and interesting activity to clear our minds. Dylan handed me the ingredients when I needed them and helped me stir the mixture. We poured them into their tins and placed them in the over for the time being.

While the cake was in the oven we began to make the icing. He put some icing on my nose as we laughed. "Ahh Dylan?!" I exclaimed getting him back. We messed around a bit until we actually had to get this done. "Babe come on we need to get this done." I wined making him laugh a bit. "Okie dokie my love." He smiled as we stopped messing around. I love this boy.

Everything stopped (it felt like that) and we stared into one another's eyes. He smiled making me smile. Dylan placed his lips to mine. "I. Love. You." He said in between kisses. "I love you too." I replied kissing him a final time. "I think the cake is done." I smiled as the kitchen smelt really nice. He took the cake out of the oven. "It looks and smell good!" He exclaimed as I agreed.

Once the cakes were cool we began to ice them making them look nice. "This was fun. We should definitely do it again soon." Dylan said resting his chin on my shoulder as he hugged me from behind. "Yes. I love doing things like this with you." I mumbled feeling the smile that plastered on his face. We both washed up the dishes and cleaned the kitchen.

- - - -

The evening approached soon enough. We spent time with his mum and brother. The four of us ate dinner together and just enjoyed one another's company.

Dylan had his arms wrapped around my waist as we walked towards his room. "I have work tomorrow." Dylan told me as he got his clothes ready. "Ok." I smiled. "Please be safe out there." I told him. "I will." He smiled. Dylan had his arms around me while we stood there for a bit. "I'm so sleepy." He groaned. "Well we'll have an early night." I stated as he began to get himself ready for bed. I did the same.

We got in bed after getting ready. Dylan snuggled up to me as we laid in his bed. I played with the hairs at the bottom of his beach which he loved the most. I stoped making him lift his head up looking at me. "Why'd you stop?" He asked half asleep. "Oops sorry baby." I smiled carrying on. Before I knew it Dylan fell asleep on me. Shortly after I soon fell asleep.

A/n: I struggled to write something for this imagine ahh but I came through with something 😂