Jackson - rewind

⬆️ inspiration for this⬆️

Jackson's POV:
Everything was ready for tonight. The boys had sent me a text to say everything was ready for us. My nerves were all over the place but this was and has been something I've wanted to do for months now. Y/n walked out of the room in the dress I bought her.

(A/n: this style of dress but in whichever colour you like):

She looked absolutely stunning. I smiled as she walked closer to me with a smile. "You look absolutely stunning my love." I told her kissing the top of her head as we shared a small hug. I myself am dressed up smartly.

Your POV:
Jackson had something planned for the evening and he was taking me out. I was excited but also nervous because you never know with him. "I hired us a car." He whispered in my ear as we walked out of the house seeing it there. Jackson opened the car door letting me get in first before he did. Such a gentleman.

*picture the sunset on bondi but when you arrive it's like that ⬇️ but the sky is slightly darker*

The car arrived at a familiar place. The beach. It was were Jackson and I officially met. He took my hand in his as we walked into the tower and there were some of the lads standing there. It confused me a little. There was about 6 of them there. Each one of them handed me a rose as I passed them. They patted Jackson on the shoulder as he walked behind me.

The stairs down to the beach (the tower ones) had lights and a few flowers attached to them. This was adorable. I smiled making my way down slowly. Jackson stood by me as we got to the bottom. "Let me take my heels off first." I said making him chuckle as I took them off. Then we set off again.

We turned the corner and I saw a trail of rose petals. There was only a small amount of them. We held hands as we soon came to a stop. He stood in front of me with a smile on his face. We stood in a circle of roses with some (like about 6) small candles lighting up the spot.

Jackson room both my hands holding them as he spoke. "Y/n where do I begin? I remember the first time we met. You hurt yourself in the surf and needed some first aid. My work mates bought you up to the tower as you sat on the chair while they sorted your leg out. I caught you looking at me in the tower over and over again. You would smirk and so would I. I think we both know how this is going to end. You look so perfect all day everyday. I never want any of this to end. I want to turn back time so we can do this all over again especially tonight. Tomorrow we can press rewind." Jackson said pointing to the camera which was filming us. I was shocked. I could tell he was trying not to cry. Same here!

He's really doing this isn't he. "We've had a few good nights and a couple of bad ones. A few bad fights but I'm glad they happened. You look so perfect next to me. I would do this all over again. Let's do it all over again. Will you marry me?" Jackson asked now down on one knee with a ring in his hand. I wanted to cry of happiness. I nodded my head. "Yes!" I said making him smile. He placed the ring on my finger and picked me up spinning me around. "I love you my fiancée." Jackson said making my stomach fill with butterflies. "I love you too my soon to be husband." I said kissing his cheek over and over. This is the best night of my life.

A/n: oh how I love Jackson in this... and in general (don't tell Dylan 🤭🤣)