~t h r e e~

HANNAH POV
I wake up and oh my fucking god. I'm right next to Bryce hall SHIRTLESS and IN BOXERS. I quickly lift up the covers to see if I was naked. THANKFULLY (kinda disappointed) I had clothes on. "Don't worry we didn't do anything." Bryce says. Oh shit his morning is HOT. "Sorry for sleeping here." I say embarrassed. "No it's fine. I like it." He said. Ah yes I feel satisfied. I thought he was gonna say something rude (honestly didn't think that.)

He kisses my head and gets out of bed. Yk that head kiss gave me butterflies, what gave me 738263737 times more butterflies was that his abs and you could tell his thing was big. Oh shit that's hot. I couldn't help but look. He noticed and smiles. He walks over to me and starts making out with me. Tbh he caugh me off guard but I love it. He pulls off the kiss. "Fuck I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to do that I-" he says. I cut him off by putting my finger on his lip. "Don't worry. It was hot" I say. He blushes. HAH BITCH IM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO BLUSHES.

I get out of bed. "Bryce sorry I have to go. It was fun being here." I say. "Aw. Can I atleast get another kiss?" He says. Bryce Hall is 100% a simp. "Finee" I say. I go over and kiss him. He puts his hand on my ass while he kisses me which is hot. I pull off. "Wait I never got your number." He says. "I'll give it to you." I say. He hands me his phone and I put my number in his contacts. "You can name me whatever." I tell him. "Ok. When are you coming over again?"  He says. "Idk I'll text you." I say. I get my stuff and go back home.

SORRY FOR SHORT CHAPTER