~t w e n t y t w o~

DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE TRIGGERED EASILY

HANNAH (past)

"GRAYSON STOP" I yell trying to get him away from me. "You're my girlfriend for a reason" he says making his grip harder. "GRAYSON I DONT WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU PLEASE STOP" I yell.
This. Is. Hell.

My body feels like shit

I am weaker than ever

I couldn't do anything

Why would men do this

I
Need
To
Run
Away

But how

Life is shit

Life isn't worth it

I have to end it

When Grayson left for a family dinner, I used that time to escape. I packed everything I had and left with no trace. Sadly he became famous later and he knew about me because I had a good following on tiktok and instagram.

Today I decided to tell Bryce about my past with Grayson, but when he is asleep, I'm not that bold. After I told him everything I said "I know you're asleep and you didn't hear anything about this, if I had the balls to say this to your face while you are conscious I would, but sadly I don't." And with that I left. Why did life have to be so hard for me. I left to go make him breakfast and try to forget about all this.

I
Just
Couldn't.

What if he finds my address?

What if he hurts me?

Even worse, what if he hurts Bryce.

Those thoughts made me hurts into tears.

Grayson fucking Dolan

Why?

"Baby what's wrong? Are you ok? What happened?" Bryce said running to me. I go into his arms. All I need is a hug. Not a normal hug. A true hug. those hugs from people who make you feel like you're worth it. Those people who make you happy, who make you a person. Without them you're nothing.

"Bryce I'm so sorry" I say in tears. "Baby there is no need for you to be sorry. I'm here" he says. "Thank you so much Bryce." I repeatedly say. He carries me into the room onto the bed. I wouldn't let go of him so he laid down with me. "Baby" he says. I look at him. "So, I woke up by you talking and I just wanted to know what you were talking about. All I heard was I don't have the balls to say this to your face so I just wanted to know"  I look at him. "Ok, I'll tell you because I love you" I say with a weak smile. He smiles back. I tell him everything that I said and he hugs me.

"Baby, never forget that I won't treat you like that. You are my princess. I love you" he says hugging me. I thank him for what he has done.

Time skip to where Hannah was calm

Me and Bryce were cuddling in the tv room. The couples were cuddling too. Blake was with Amelie, Josh with Nessa, Quinton with Cynthia, Kio with Riley and Noah with Dixie.

(I'm sure I forgot someone)

Me and Bryce were cuddling, we heard a loud bang and a glass break. Bryce josh and Noah stand up to see what it was.

"HOLY SHIT" I yell running

IM SO SORRY FOR THIS CLIFFHANGER