~t w e n t y f o u r~

Girl, HAPPY HALLOWEEN BITCHH
ANYWAYS. What other way to celebrate Halloween than smut😏 y'all enjoy while it lasts cause I cringe so hard while I write smut ANYWAYS GO READ NOW BITCH

I woke up from 3 messages from an unknown number. I check the messages.

                            (xxx) xxx-xxxx

Unknown Number
Hey!

It's me vinnie hacker. You might know me from tiktok

Dixie gave me you phone number so I thought i'd text you

                  Hi!! Yeah I've seen you on tiktok

Oh well that's nice!

I thought maybe we could hang out sometime if your available

      Of course! Are you available tomorrow?

Yeah! I'll see you tomorrow then
           Read

"Who is that" Bryce says. "Oh it's Vinnie, he's inviting me to hang out at his house." I say. "It's that guy that's always shirtless isn't it" he says. Here we go again. "No fucking way" he says. "Bryce we're just friends" I say. "Ok and? Friends turn into relationships and I'm not dealing with that" he says annoyed. "Have you forgotten that I'm dating the sexiest guy ever" I say. "What if he replaces me? What if he becomes your boyfriend" he says getting concerned. "Baby, I'm yours and nobody else's. I love you that's why I'm dating you" I say. He kisses me and I kiss back.

"Oh my fucking god

"Oh my fucking god. You didn't deny "vrannah" is it because you like Vinnie? Is it because you don't want to be with me?" Bryce says getting mad. "Omg Bryce. Again? A fucking gain?" I say. He looks at me. "Baby I love you so much!" I say. "Prove it" he says.

I kiss him passionately. Like always, he has his hands on my ass. "Jump" he whispers. I jump and he grabs me. He puts me on top of a small dresser without breaking the kiss. We make out for a bit until we stop. I get off to plan what I'm gonna wear tomorrow. "You're just gonna leave me like this huh" he says. I smile and turn around towards him. "Maybe" I say. He slowly walks towards me. I bite my lip.

"Baby I'm gonna get ready and I'll see u after. I expect you to get ready too" I say. By getting 'ready' I mean bruh your teeth, take a shower, you know all that stuff. He was already ready, sitting in bed with his phone. Whenever I was ready I went out and whenever he saw me he smirked.

I went over to kiss him. I sat on his lap without breaking the kiss. "Baby I want you" he whispers. He kisses me on my neck slowly moving to my breasts. I slightly moan.

We make out for a while until I break the kiss by undressing myself. Whenever I was completely undressed I go on my knees and do a ponytail on my hair. I unbuckle his pants and take his boxers off. I slowly lick the tip of his dick and suddenly enter his whole size in my mouth. He didn't expect that and I could tell. He put his head back in pleasure. I deep throat him a couple of times until I stop. I lay on the bed and he enters his self in me. "Fuck Bryce" I moan in pleasure. "Fuck baby" he groans. "DADDY HARDER" I moan loudly. Shit, I've never called him daddy. "Holy fuck baby say that shit again" he groans. "Daddy harder" I moan. I could tell that turned him on. We did a couple of rounds until we stopped.

We cuddled together and watched movies all day long. I managed to pick out my outfit for tomorrow and me and Bryce fell asleep.

This was supposed to come out on Halloween before 12 but I guess
not🙄🖐