~n i n e t e e n~

BRYCE POV

I woke up in hannah's chest. I love being in that position, I don't know why. I kissed her neck and she groans. "Bryce not now" she says. "I'm horny" I say. She hugs me. Really? Hugs me? Ok then😔. "It hurts baby" I say. "Fine let me get dressed." She says and stands up to take a shower. Since There is a guest bathroom in my room and a main bathroom, I used the guest bathroom. I took a long time on the bathroom cause I was jerking off-

When I was done I came out of the shower and I saw Hannah watching titkok. "You ready?" She says smirking. I say yeah.

SMUT WARNING!!!!!!!!!

I go and kiss her. We basically make out. Once we were done I pushed her on the bed. I take her shorts and panties off and open her legs up. I lick her sensitive clit and suck on it. She starts moaning my name. "Fuck Bryce faster" she moans. So I did. I went faster, I didn't do it too much because I didn't want her to cum yet. "Hold on baby don't cum yet" I say. She nods.  I quickly get undressed and tease her by slapping my dick against her clit. "Bab-y don't tease" she says. I bite my lip and enter my self. "FUCK BRYCE FASTER FUCK" she moans. "Baby that's not my name." I say. "DADDY FASTER" she moans. I go faster. "Fuck" I groan. "FUCK BR-BRYCE I-IM GON-GONNA CUM" she moans. "Lets cum together baby" i say and she nods. I keep on fucking her until we both cum. When we're done we both clean up and I lay next to her.

"That was nice" she says. "Yeah" I say laughing. "I'm hungry" she says. "Me too. I'll order postmates" I say. "I wanted to go out" she says pouting. "Heh, your not gonna be able to walk" I say. She laughs. I order postmates and we eat in my room.

I roll my eyes at grayson's comment

I roll my eyes at grayson's comment. "Wow. That bitch again, Why the fuck does Grayson keep hitting on you? What the fuck does he want" I say. I decide to dm Grayson, I'm not gonna hold back.

OMG IM SO SORRY FOR LEAVINV YOU GUYS ON A CLIFFHANGER ILL TRY TO UPLOAD THE NEXT CHAPTER AS FAST AS I CAN