~f i f t e e n~

HANNAH POV

I woke up in Bryce's arms as usual. Wait did I say Bryce? He was there. Sleeping with me, holding me tight. I quickly sit up and push him away from me. "What are you doing here" I ask making him wake up. "I would ask the same to you." He says. "Where is josh" I ask looking around. "Hah, of course josh. What do you see in him?" He asks. "He doesn't call me a slut, doesn't talk about how his ex is better than me, is not toxic. You know I could keep on going" I say. He looks down. "I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking. Please give me a second chance. Hannah. I need you. I haven't even showered these last days, the only time I've ate was when you made me breakfast. Please Hannah. I need you so much right now. I know, I fucked up. I was just so mad that I believed everyone's rumors made about you. I beg you Hannah to forgive me please." He says. A tear came out of my eye as soon as he said that. "Bryce, of course I'll forgive you. But just friends for now. Please" I say. He smiles and hugs me. "Come I'll make you breakfast." I say.

Time skip

"BOYS BREAKFAST IS READY" I yell. Everyone comes down except josh. "Where's josh" I ask everyone. "Oh he's with Nessa. I MEAN NO ONE. Shit I fucked up" Blake says. "Who's Nessa..?" I ask. "Blake you fucking dumbass" Jaden says. I am so confused. "Who is Nessa?" I ask. "Well, Nessa is Josh's girlfriend. They started dating 6 months ago. We weren't supposed to tell you this because josh said but I guess there's no point of hiding it." Jaden says. My heart fell into a million pieces. Why didn't he tell me about this? I couldn't think of anything else but to run to Bryce.

"Woah baby I mean Hannah, what's wrong?" He says. "Josh and Nessa." I say. "Sorry you had to find out this way." He says. I hug him. He hugs me back. I cry into his chest. As all of the memories of me and him came into my mind. I cried even more. I'm so stupid. How could I just let go of him like that. "Bryce I'm so sorry" I say crying into his chest. "Baby you don't need to be sorry." He says.

He lays down on his bed and pats next to him for me to lay down. I lay down and cuddle next to him. "I missed this so much. I missed you in my arms." He says. I laugh. We look at each other. He leans in and kisses me. He kept going For a long time. "Bryc-e" I say trying to get out of his kisses. "Shut up i haven't kissed u in days" he says. I laugh. I push him off the bed cause I was tired. "Ow" he says while standing up. I laugh. "Want to tell the internet we are fine? I'm sure they think we aren't friends anymore" I say. He nods.

(Pretend Addison is Hannah in the picture)

"Bro what does Addison want" I say. "She's annoying" he says. I nod.

Bryce was laughing because of what I responded to her

Bryce was laughing because of what I responded to her. "Calm down!!" I say. Bryce couldn't stop laughing. I pushed him off the bed again. "STOP DOING THAT" he says with a deep voice. "No" I say. We laugh. "Hannah. Will you be my girlfriend again?" He says. "Yesss" I say and go hug him. He kisses me. Horny ass🙄🖐. "Oh no are you horny" I ask. "Yes" he says. "Ok good cause me too." I say and laugh.

*SMUT WARNING*

I stand up and lock the door. He smirks. He stands up and grabs me by my waist. He pulls me into a kiss, which turned into a make out session. I push him on the bed and pull down his boxers. I start doing small circles around the tip of his dick. I then enter his full size in my mouth. I really caught him off guard. I suck him for a bit until I stand up and undress myself. He lays down and I start bouncing on his dick. "F-fuck" I moan. We go at it for a while until we stopped. We got dressed and went to sleep.

😏🙈 that's it for this chapter🙊