~t h i r t y f i v e~

Hannah's POV

"V-Vinnie?" I say looking at him. Turns out, the person fighting wasn't Vinnie, it was.....Anthony?

"Hannah come one let's leave" Bryce says grabbing my hand and taking me to his car. When I got inside his car, I was still in shock. "W-why would he do that" I say. He looks at me and grabs my hand. "I'm sorry for not being there earlier. I thought he was responsible enough" he says, still holding my hand. "You can sleep in my room. I'll sleep in the guest room" he says and starts driving. "It's ok. You can sleep with me. I don't mind" I say. H Enid's and continues to drive.

Time skip to tomorrow ŸŪH

"Vinnie why." I say tapping his shoulder. "Hah, you really thought I liked you? Just, look at you. You're disgusting. No wonder Bryce cheated on you. You're not worth it, you're pathetic, maybe you should keep going on cutting yourself. Maybe that makes you die faster" he chuckled and left.

Maybe he was right. I should die

I was left there, in tears.

"Don't cry. Come." Bryce says walking into my room. I go into his arms and cry. I let it all out. I somehow felt.......safe.....?

How are you gonna feel safe inside your EX'S arms? He CHEATED!

I know

Then stop.

I can't

Why not

I love him

Omg did I just say that

Holy fuck

"It's ok" he says rubbing my back. He picks me up and puts me in my room. He was about to go until I said "wait. Can you stay?" He looks back and nods. He lays next to me and hugs me. We fell asleep together.

This was a shitty chapter