~f o r t y~

BRYCE'S POV

I woke up with an empty bed next to me. I stood up, very confused. I went downstairs and found a note in the kitchen

To: Bryce

Hey bby hopefully you had a good sleep and im sorry im not there i went to Quen's with everyone (Larri, Brady, Amelie, Dixie, Charli, Avani) Love you bubs. Be free to come whenever you want

love, Hannah

I laugh to myself. God I love that woman.

I decide to go over because why not. Yeah sadly I ate nothing so I'm expecting food when I get there.

Time skip to car

I was driving and I get a call. I answer it and put it on speaker.
Addison:Hey brycie boo
Bryce: omfg what do you fucking want
Addison: I wanted to check in on you handsome
Bryce: shut up and never talk to me again. You know I have a girlfriend so fuck off
Call ended

God she pissed me off. I got there and rang the doorbell

I was greeted by Dixie. "Hi Bryce" she says. "Is Hannah there?" I say looking at her. "Oh no she just left to your house" she says. I told her bye and drove back to my house.

I was still pissed at Addison. She did the most for nothing.

I arrived and went to my room. The bed was empty so I figured Hannah was still out. What the fuck is she doing omg. She's gonna piss me off more.

20 minutes later

I saw Hannah walk in the room all smiley faced. "Where were you. I was waiting here for 20 minutes and you never came back. Dixie said you were gonna come here 20 minutes ago and you arrive now? Where were you" I say. I kinda snapped at her and I felt so bad right away. I saw her smile fade off of her face. "Sorry I was buying some stuff." She says with her sad face. "Baby I'm sorry I didn't mean it to come out as a bad way. I'm really sorry baby come here" I open my arms and she hugs me. I kiss her head and she giggles.

Time skip (again🙄)

Me and Hannah were laying down on our bed watching a movie. "Baby want to see what I bought? I bought something for you too. Wait be right back let me go get them"  she says and gets up to get the stuff.

She comes back with a bunch of bags. She separates 1 bag and the rest are 5 bags.

"These 5 are for you. Open them" she says enthusiastically. I smile at her and open one bag. I see a Gucci belt and a Gucci backpack which was the one I've been wanting for a long time. "No you didn't. Omg baby you didn't have to" I say surprised. I open all of the bags up and this is what all of them had:

Bag 1: Gucci belt and backpack
Bag 2: dior belt
Bag 3: LV clothes (3 outfits)
Bag 4: Calvin Klein perfume (5 bottles of different perfumes)
Bag 5: a ruby necklace with a big ruby stone. (We had matching of those)

"Holy shit I feel so spoiled right now" I say laughing and she laughs with me.

The rest of the day was us watching movies and having a good time.