~e i g h t e e n~

HANNAH POV

I woke up in Bryce's arms. I gave him some neck kisses and he still didn't wake up. I knew he was awake, he just wanted more neck kisses. So I just gave him a hickey. I could see him smirking while I was doing a hickey to him. When I was done he cuddled to me on my boobs. I knew he liked that position. I grabbed my phone and just scrolled through Tiktok and Instagram. All I saw was us being official. I guess everyone liked it. Well not everyone of course. "Bryce wake up" I said frowning. He shook his head, meaning no. "I'm horny" and with those words he stood up. "I mean say less" he says smirking. "I was just kidding" I say laughing. "Um why" he says. "Um because I wanted you to get up" I say while smiling. "Let's post tiktoks. I want to be with you" he says. I laugh and say ok.

We post flirty tiktoks and Instagram pictures. We finished and I was cuddled up to him until I heard a knock on the door. "I'll get it" I say and go to open the door. Bryce was looking out his door to see who it was but he was still upstairs. I open the door and see josh. All he did was kiss me. I pulled away really fast. "What the fuck josh" I say. "Let's go to my room baby" he says biting his lip and grabs my waist. "Josh no" I say trying to get out of his grip. "Josh I have a boyfriend" I say. "I know, I'm your boyfriend" he says making his grip even harder. "JOSH STOP" I yell, in tears at this point. "Shut up" he says. "Josh please stop" I say crying. Finally bryce comes down and pushes josh. "Didn't you hear her? She said stop"  Bryce says. "Ha, or what? Your not even dating her anyways." He says. "What about Nessa? How do you think she feels" I say. He looks at me. "How the fuck of you know about Nessa." Josh says. I stay quiet. "You know what, I never wanted you anyways. Your just a slut" he says and he left. I broke down in tears on the floor.

"Baby don't cry" Bryce says trying to comfort me. I felt like shit. Why did everyone treat me like I'm an object. Bryce is different. He cares about me. "Bryce why does everyone treat me like I'm an object?" I say sobbing. "Baby you are not an object. You are your own person, don't let anyone use you. I love you Bubs" he says. I hug him. Me and him go to his room and go to sleep.