~e i g h t~

Bryce POV

I couldn't sleep tonight, I was thinking how life is so unfair to girls. They can't go anywhere without being harassed or cat-called. This world is so disgusting. I'm gonna be more careful with her. I don't want to break her. I know I'm known to be a fuck boy and cheat on every girl I had but, she. She is really different. I can see myself having kids with her and getting married. Wait, did I just say that?

"Babe, you haven't slept yet right" she says. I look into her precious eyes. "Not yet" I say. "Well maybe we can watch a movie so you can fall asleep" she suggests. I agree and we watch a movie. I did end up falling asleep on her boobs (hehe).

Hannah POV

I woke up to Bryce being awake. I could tell he hadn't slept all night, I asked him if he wanted to watch a movie. We watched avengers and he fell asleep. He always falls asleep watching movies. It's the cutest, he fell asleep on my chest.

I woke up to a empty bed. I went on my phone and saw that Bryce had sent me a snap

 I went on my phone and saw that Bryce had sent me a snap

I giggle to myself. God I love that man.I get ready and then when I finish I go to the table downstairs and see McDonald's on the table. He knows me too well. I eat my food and when I'm done I go on insta. I see a post of tiktok room. Suddenly my heart dropped.

_________________________________________

A little cliffhanger tehe. Anyways y'all saw Bryce and Addison went on a date. My internal self literally screamed😍😍