~f o u r t e e n~

I woke up on Josh's arms. He was still sleeping so I made my way out of his grip to get ready. Once I was done I went downstairs to cook something for the boys. I cooked scrambled eggs with sausage. I went to Josh's room and woke him up. "Joshyy get up" I said while shaking him. He pulled me in his arms and he wouldn't let go.

Bryce POV

I heard some laughing ok Josh's room. I decided to walk by just to see what was going on. I see josh and Hannah hugging. Why did I do this to her. She was perfect, but then my dumbass decided to ruin our relationship. I won't blame myself because I was drunk. She never let me explain.

Like 15 mins later

"BOYS BREAKFAST IS READY" I hear Hannah yell. I go downstairs but wait a bit so I wasn't the first one there. Once Jaden josh and Blake were there I went down there. I ate and all I heard was josh and Hannah talking. This made me so mad. She was MINE. I need to get her back.

HANNAH POV

"JOSH STOOPPP" I yell laughing. Josh was tickling me. I pushed him too hard and he fell off the bed. I couldnt stop laughing. Knock knock. I went to open the door and saw Bryce naked...? I saw him and quickly closed the door. I mean it's nothing I've never seen but it's  wrong. "Um josh. Bryce is out there....naked" I say. "Um ok I'll handle it" he says. He stands up and talks to Bryce.

Josh's POV

"What's up" I say while closing the door behind me. "Why are you naked" he looks at me. "What did u guys do" he says. "What do you mean" I ask. He looks at me annoyed. "Dude. Did you guys fuck" he asks. I look at him speechless. "She wants me. She's just using you bro." He says. And with that he left. She's using me? I thought to myself. I went inside and saw her watching the tv. "What happened bub?" She asks. "Why didn't you tell me you were seeing Bryce." I say. She looks at me confused. "Last time we talked was.... I don't even remember but we haven't talked" she says. "Bryce said that you were using me and that you want him. Is that true Hannah?" I ask. "Josh, why would I want to go back to a dude who called me a slut?" She says. "Sorry for believing him." I say. She smiles.

"You don't have to apologize Bubs" she says. I smile to her. "What are we?" She asks. "I'm comfortable with what you want to be with me" I say. "I'll wait for you to pop the question" she says while smiling.

Me and her just chilled in my room. (Made out) and just did boring stuff until we fell asleep.