~s i x~

Recap: I put my head on his chest. He slowly strokes my hair. It felt good having him as my boyfriend. Who knew HE would be my boyfriend. He's too perfect for me. I'm scared that I might loose him.

BRYCE POV

I woke up all cuddled next to Hannah. I can't believe SHE would be my girlfriend. She's too perfect for me. I'm scared I might loose her. I was checking Hannah out until she woke up. "We're you checking me out bryce" she says. "What? No!" I say. "I'm not stupid" she says. She kisses me and I kissed back. I put my hand on her ass while we kissed. That kiss turned into a make out session. I got on top of him while he was laying down, still kissing. He put his hands on my ass. "We can continue when we take a shower and brush our teeth" I tell him. "Ok bet" he stands up and runs to the guest bathroom.

I get in the shower and brush my teeth. When I came out I notice Bryce waiting for me in the bed on his phone. As he sees me he stands up and grabs me by the waist. "You ready now" he says. I giggle. I gently put my hands on his neck. "Let's eat first" I say. "Fine" he says. "Let's post mate because I'm not in the mood to go out" he says. "Or maybe cause you don't want people to see your boner" I say. "Ok yeah" he says. We laugh.

Skip to them finishing their food

"Are you ready now?" I ask him. "Hell yeah" he says.

Smut warning

He sits on the bed and I get on top of him. I kiss him while grinding on his dick. Like always, he has his hands on my ass. I stop kissing him and take off my shirt. He smirks. He kisses my neck leaving hickeys. He reaches my sweet spot and I moan. I notice him smiling. I get off of him and take off the rest of my clothes. So does he, leaving only his boxers. I get on my knees at the floor. Bryce still sitting down, I take his boxers off. His dick was really big ngl. I start teasing him by licking the tip. "Baby don't tease" he says. I start sucking on his dick, I slowly start speeding up. I could tell Bryce was enjoying it too much. When I was done I laid on the bed. He started going in me. "Fuck Bryce" I say. He then started going faster. I was moaning like crazy. We then finished and cleaned up.

I got a phone call from Dixie.

Dix: hey babe
Me: Hii
Dix: so I was wondering if you want to come over to hype. The sway house is coming too.
Me: yeah of course I'll ask bryce if he wants to come.
Dix: ok bye bub love you
Me: love you too

End of call

"BRYCE" I yell. He comes in the room. "Yes" he says. "Wanna go to hype? The sway is coming too" I say. "Yeah I'll go" he says.