~t w e n t y s e v e n~

Part 27

"Home and mall" by yurdaddy

Enjoy your reading

SMUT (?)
SELF HARM

Hannah's POV

I heard the door knob wiggle. I bite my lip and go to the front door. "Hi baby" he says as he hugs me. "I missed you" I say trying to not talk about what the actual fuck we texted. I drag his hand upstairs to our room. "Did you shower" I ask smiling. "Yeah there were showers in the gym" he says smirking.

I lock the door and kiss him. We basically made out for a while until I went on my knees and pulled his pants down. I slowly started sucking on it. Later on I was sucking faster. "Fuck baby I'm about to cum" he groans. I continue sucking on it because I wanted to sign him to cum in my throat. 4 minutes later he lets it all out. I swallow the cum and kiss his neck. "Baby let's continue this later ok" I say.

"Do you want to shower together" he asks. "Yeah" I say. We shower together and we basically played around in the shower. "Baby don't be stupid because Vinnie is coming over" I say trying to annoy him. "Why? Is he more important?" He says. "Damn daddy you're toxic" I say trying to hold in my laugh. "What" he asks. I hug him laughing and kiss his cheek.

I heard a doorbell ring so I assumed it was Vinnie. Me and him have gotten really close, Bryce doesn't know this but we text everyday. "Hi vin!" I say. I run to hug him and he hugs me back. "Come on in! What do you wanna do?" I ask. "Well I was thinking me you and Bryce if he's comfortable, we can all go to the mall and just hang out and buy stuff" he says. "Oh I was thinking the same, wait let me ask Bryce really quick" I say and run to our room. "Baby me and vin are going to the mall and he asked if you can come" I asked. "He asked me?" He says confused. I nod. "I mean yeah sure" he says and I grab his hand to go downstairs.

We all go in my car. Bryce is driving, Vinnie is in the front seat because I forced him so that they could talk. I was in the back seat. I decided to post a cute picture of me and Bryce.

 I decided to post a cute picture of me and Bryce

I just scroll through Instagram. I got tagged in a tiktokroom post. What did I do again?

 What did I do again?

Right, that....

Skip to the mall

I was walking with Vinnie and Bryce. Suddenly a woman came over to us. She looked young, maybe in her teens or 20's. "Bryce is me! It's Addison" she says to Bryce. I look at her disgusted. "Uh. Hi?" Bryce says. Addison hugs him. "Babygirl the door is that way" I say patting her shoulder and pointing to the door. "Hannah? I- I'm- I- I've- bye" she says stuttering. "What the fuck just happened" Vinnie says. I laugh and Vinnie laughs with me. Bryce was getting jealous of course. "Wanna go get food?" I ask Bryce and Vinnie. "I'm down" Bryce says holding my hand. Vinnie agrees. We go to this restaurant inside the mall.

During lunch me and Vinnie talked a lot. He told me he was interested in this girl but he didn't tell me who. He just said "I'll text you who". Bryce was FURIOUS. He didn't really talk to me.

When he left Vinnie at his house the car ride was silent. "Why are you mad at me? Did I do something wrong?" I ask breaking the silence. "Cant you fucking see I'm trying to drive" Bryce says. "I know but I'm just trying to ask a question" I say. "Well don't. Is it that hard for you to stop talking?" Bryce says mad. I'm very emotional so I just told myself to shut the fuck up. Not gonna lie, a few tears came out and Bryce noticed so he put his hand on my hand but I pushed it away.

When we got home I ran to the guest room and locked the door. I cried. I cried so much. I went into the bathroom and started cutting myself. I'm sorry that i'm not good enough Bryce.
I'm sorry that I can't shut up Bryce.
I'm sorry that your ex is better than me Bryce.
I'm sorry that I'm a slut Bryce.
I'm sorry that I kept forgiving you after you fucked up Bryce

I kept repeating myself those sentences. Each sentence was a cut on each leg.

I looked at my phone and saw this

115 texts from Bubs
68 calls from Bubs
182 messages on Instagram from brycehall

I posted something on Instagram to keep Bryce from asking me if I was ok.

I eventually fell asleep on the guest room. I really didn't want to talk about what happened between me and Bryce so I stayed in the room all day.

I AINT NEVER SEEN TWO PRETTY BEST FRIENDS 🍮👄🍮