~t h i r t y s e v e n~

SENSITIVE CONTENT AHEAD!! DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE

Unknown POV

I undress her and enter myself in me. God she's so fucking tight. "N-" "shut up" I tell Hannah before she says anything's. "Don't ruin the moment for me." I say while still fucking her.

Guess who it is😃

If you guessed Vinnie then.....

You're wrong HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA LOSER HAHAHAH (fml)

"Gr-Grayson stop please" she says. "Shut the fuck up." I say and slap her. She cries and I don't stop. That's when I realized what I was doing. I want revenge but not by this. Not by raping. Shit shit. Shit. Shit.

I quickly get dressed and get her dressed and before I know she runs away. "Fuck" I whisper to myself. "What is Ethan gonna say about this. What is his girlfriend gonna say about this. What is my family gonna say about this" I think to myself.

Bryce then comes in and punches me and then I know nothing....

Bryce's POV

I was in my room. Hannah said she was gonna go to the bathroom but she took so long. She then came running to my room, she was crying, her face was so red. "G-Grayson" that's all she could say. "He's here? What did he do? Where is he" I say and run to the bathroom. There was nothing there so I run to her room and see him there. I immediately punch him and call 911. "Baby what did he do to you" I say and hug her. "I was going to the bathroom when he took me into my room and started- r-raping me" I was furious, who would he rape someone who clearly wanted to be friends with him.

The police came and arrested. We had the security cameras so we showed the evidence and they took him to court.

A week later

Grayson was sentenced 3 years of prison for; sexual assault, rape and assault.

Hannah was curled up in my arms, asleep. I kissed her head and fell asleep with her. I want her to be mine soon. Hopefully I don't mess it up this time. I fall asleep with her on my arms.