~t h i r t e e n~

AT SWAY

"Hi I'm josh" a boy with a hat comes up to me and says. "I'm Hannah. Pleasure to meet you" I say. "My pleasure" josh says. I smile. I see Bryce staring at us out of the corner of my eye. I could already imagine him being so mad. "So what brings a beautiful lady here at sway?" He says. "Oh I don't have anywhere to stay and kip invited me over." I say. "Is there any problem with me staying here? I can always rent an apartment" I say. "Yeah you better just rent an apartment" Bryce says. "Dude." Josh says looking at him. "Well in that case have a good day" I say. I was about to leave until I felt someone grab me by the hand.

"Ignore him. He's a dumbass." He says. "Yeah. I can agree on that one" I say. We laugh. I had this feeling to kiss him. I noticed him staring at my lips. We leaned in and BOOM. It happened. We kissed. "Wanna go to my room?" He asks. "Yeah" I say. We go to his room and make out. Then you can imagine what happened.

AUTHORS NOTE: TELL ME IF YOU WANT ME TO MAKE A CHAPTER JUST FOR THE SMUT

When we were done I went out of his room. Bryce could tell what we did. He grabbed me by my hand and pulled me into his room. "Why would you do that to me Hannah. You know I still love you!" He says. "Bryce I'm sorry but remember, you're the one who cheated, called me a slut, said your ex was better IN FRONT OF ME. Now you wanna tell me you love me? Bryce honestly. Make up your mind. Addison or me?" I say. I left his room and went to Josh's. "Hey josh." I say. He got his attention out of the tv to look at me. "Can I stay here? Like sleep in ur room" I say. "Of course" he says. I smile and go lay down next to him. I cuddle next to him and fall asleep.