~n i n e~

Recap: I giggle to myself. God I love that man.I get ready and then when I finish I go to the table downstairs and see McDonald's on the table. He knows me too well. I eat my food and when I'm done I go on insta. I see a post of tiktok room. Suddenly my heart dropped.

—————————————————————————————————-
Possible smut warning

When I commented that I went to sleep, ignoring Bryce's FaceTime calls and texts

When I commented that I went to sleep, ignoring Bryce's FaceTime calls and texts. I woke up to a noise from my house. I sat up to see what it was. I walked downstairs and see Bryce.

"Bryce what do you want." I say. I could tell he had been crying because of his puffy eyes. All I wanted to do was hug him so tight. "Hannah please let me explain. I took that picture a long time ago when me and her were dating. She's jealous of you because we are dating. I swear you can go through my phone if you think I'm lying. Please don't leave me. I need you Hannah" and with those words I broke down. I cried, I let it all out. I went over to hug him. "Please Hannah give me a second chance." He says. "I'm sorry." I say. "Sorry for what?" He says. "Sorry for not understanding you" I say. "Baby you don't have to be sorry. Come on let's go to your room." He says while dragging my hand.

We laid there cuddling. I felt so bad. I wanted to make it up to him. "Baby. I'm really sorry. I could make it up to you" I say. "What do you mean?" He says. I try to think of what to say but I couldn't think anything to say so I kissed him.

I got on top of him, still making out with him. Like usual, his hands on my ass while he kisses me. I stop kissing him and take my shirt off, I had no bra. I took my pants and panties off. He took all of his clothes off too. I started sucking on his dick slowly, then started going faster. Bryce was putting his head back while I was doing it. I sucked on his dick for a while. He then flipped us over so that now he was on top. He started entering himself in me. He then started going faster. "Fuck Bryce don't stop" I moaned. "FUCK BRYCE AH" i was enjoying it so much. We did a couple round until we fell asleep.

I love how this went from a heartbreak to sex👍