~t w e n t y e i g h t~

Hannah's POV

I woke up in a strange looking room. Suddenly I remembered everything. I sat up and went to the night stand to grab my phone and I saw this man. It wasn't Bryce. Shit shit shit shit shit shit I kept repeating those words. Holy fuck I cheated on Bryce. Fuck fuck fuck

I looked at who that man was. It was.....Vinnie why would he even think of sleeping with me? "Vinnie wake up" I say shaking him. I was shaking at this point. "What" he says. "Tell me, did we fuck" I ask concerned. "Oh Bryce called me so I could sleep with you because you are mad at Bryce. At least that's what he told me." He says. "Thank the lord above I didn't cheat on Bryce. Wait, how did you guys get in here. The door was locked. Holy shit I have a massive headache" I say. "You got drunk last night so you unlocked the door and started dancing without music."

FLASHBACK, NO ONE'S POV

"YES BITCHES WASSAP" Hannah yelled, she was intoxicated. "BRYCE WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU I WANNA HAVE SEX" she yelled again. Bryce came up to her and looked at her. "Are you drunk" he asked concerned. "Maybe" Hannah says laughing. "I wanna suck your dick tonight" she was very well intoxicated. Anyone who didn't know Hannah could tell she was drunk. "Baby go to bed." Bryce says. "NOOOOOOOOOOO" Hannah says. She then falls on the floor and lays there without getting up. She then starts crying, Bryce is getting worried so he picks Hannah up into the guest room. He was about to lay down until Hannah says something. "DONT SLEEP WITH MEEE" she says crying. "I'll call Vinnie ok" Bryce says, before she could say anything she was already asleep. "I'm gonna get replaced with Vinnie but if that makes you happy then I'm fine with it" Bryce whispers to her. He eventually called Vinnie and he agreed.

End of flashback

Hannah POV

"Fuck I have to talk to Bryce." I say as I get up to go to Bryce's room. "Bryce" I say as I open his door. I see him peacefully sleeping. Tear start to form in my eyes as I walk close to him. "Baby, I'm so sorry" I whisper. He wakes up and as soon as he sees me he hugs me. I immediately hug back. "Baby I'm so sorry" he says. I lay on top of him, still hugging. "Baby it's ok, it's not your fault. I know you were jealous" I say.

We stay in bed watching movies and cuddling. Bryce was pretty sad so I figured we were gonna stay at home. The day passed pretty quick and we fell asleep. Vinnie left way before all this.

Enjoy this chapter😀 I was 100% not forced to make this chapter by my ibff😘