~t e n~

Bryce POV

I woke up next to Hannah naked. I sat up and got dressed. "Baby?" She says in her hot asf morning voice. "Good morning" I say. I kiss her on the lips. "What do you want from post mates?" I ask. "Whatever you want" she says. I shrug and order postmates. I ordered McDonald's cause it's her favorite. I laid next to her and watched her phone with her.
Time skip
I got up from the bed to get the postmates. When I opened the door I saw Addison. I immediately closed and locked the door. I ran upstairs into Hannah's room. "Baby we have a problem." I say. "What is it now" She says. "Addison. She's at the front door." I say. "Are you serious? Fuck me" she says frustrated. "I mean only cause you want to" I joke. She laughs. She was already dressed so she went downstairs and opened the door.

Hannah's POV

"What the fuck do you want" I say. "I wanna talk to my boyfriend Bryce" she says. Damn those words hurt me. "He's my boyfriend. Plus why should I believe you? I would rather die that date a worthless piece of a human." I say. Ngl I kinda snapped. "Ugh whatever" she says and walks away. I go upstairs and go inside my room. "Damn baby you snapped." He says. I giggle. "And by the way. I'm not dating her I just-" I cut him off by saying "baby don't worry. I believe you." He smiles and hugs me.

Skip time to where they finished eating

"Baby it's time. We have to go to film larray's distrack" I say. "But you're gonna stay longer there and I wanted to cuddle with you all day." He frowns. I giggle. "Baby come on!" I say. "Fine" he gives up and goes to my car. I drive to the address Larri sent me.

Skip time to Hannah's and larri's video part

I had to dress up like an emo girl. Not complaining tho. I kinda liked this style ngl.  Eventually we finished and I went home. "Hannah is that you" Bryce said. "Yes it is" I say. He opens the door and hugs me. He then looks at what I was wearing. "You look hot" he says. "Thank you. You look hot too" I say. He smiles and kisses me. We cuddle until we got tired. We eventually fell asleep cuddling.