~t h i r t y f o u r~

HANNAH POV

I woke up with a massive headache. I stood up and oh my god. I had bruises everywhere. "What the fuck" I say. Vinnie wakes up. "What" he says still asleep. "Look" I say and show him my arms, legs and my stomach. "Holy shit" he says. He stands up and he sees himself. He had bruises everywhere too. "What the fuck happened yesterday. OMG I HAVE CAMERAS. Let's check them" I say and I go over to see the footage.

H: SUCK MY DICK BRYCE
B: whatever
V: watch this

Vinnie jumps of the stairs

H: CAN I DO IT
V: YES

They did that for a phew times until they stopped and went to sleep

"How the fuck did we survive" Vinnie says. I laugh. "And why the fuck did we do that and just normally went to sleep" I say and we laugh even more.

Time skip to hype house party (pretend COVID didn't exist)

"Hey babygirl" someone comes up to me. "Hi." I say trying to avoid eye contact. "Damn you're so hot. Wanna, you know. Go into a room alone and have some fun?" He says putting his hand on my waist. "Sorry I have a boyfriend" I lied. "Well I don't see him. He doesn't need to know about this." He says pulling me closer. I try to get out of his grip but it was too strong for me. "Please stop." I say. He doesn't stop.

"Ayo she said stop you little bitch" someone gets in front of me and throws a punch. Another person joins too. "STOP"  I say trying to pull them off each other. I was in tears at this point. The 2 people finally got off of him and I see that it was Bryce and Vinnie. Why would bryce fight for his ex girlfriend? I see who was the person who harassed me and it was..............

Cliffhanger HSHSHSHHS