Chapter 2: Save her

"please Uncle hold just for a minute we will be there soon" she said crying.

"n-no my p-princess...i m s-sorry i-i can't" Mr. Vedh replied weakly.

"NO! Uncle please don't say this..... you are my only family, you cant leave me!! You promised me you will be always with me!! "

"l-listen to y-your uncle Mahi.... I c-can't protect you anymore... r-run.. r-run away far from them, they will kill you... " Mr. Vedh turn his head a bit to the old man weakly who was also tearing. 

"Dhruv B-Buddy.. p-please save her... y-you promised me that d-day... t-today i ask you to take care of m-my niece after I m gone.. m-marry her to someone who can protect her.. I t-trust y-you.... s-she is l-like m-my lovely d-daughter" he hold his one hand and another of Mahi. He smiled at Mahi

"M-Mahii leave with him... don't w-worry about me.. just r-remember.... you have to survive.. promise me to live happily after i m g-gone otherwise.. y-your f-father will curse me from heaven.. haha..My child... Uncle really... r-really l-loves you..............." his hands loose grip from both sides.

"No... No...NO!! Uncle PLEASE NO.... YOU CAN'T LEAVE LIKE THAT!! I M SORRY!! I WILL NEVER DISOBEY YOU... i promise will listen you and be good girl.. j-just *sob* Uncle *sob*  d-don't leave me alone!! " Mahi shack him.

She burst out crying like crazy hugged his cold body loosing her last person in this world. Mr. Dhruv silently shed tears closing his friend's eyes which are now never going to open, and hugged them.

After a while the car stopped she saw Airport from afar.

"Lets go we have to leave as soon as possible." old man said politely.

She nodded and head out, soon they take off from New York. A tear rolled to her cheek again while staring out to the city where she spend her past years with her Uncle smiling, laughing, joking and working together.

Her tears stopped and she was gazing at window with sad eyes needing someone's warmth.

"We were childhood bestfriends." The old man break the silence.

She turned to the person who saved her a while a ago. He came out of no where and saved them when she don't even know her name.

"He texted me everything about it earlier when your two were driving to airport. Don't worry you are safe, now you are my responsibility, I m your Uncle too." he said with a comforting smile. Mahi just nod with glossy eyes.

"Who exactly are you?..." Mahi asked since she wonder he had gun earlier.

"Well I see he didn't told you anything about me but he always talk about you... that jerk.. haha.  I m chairman of Singh Enterprises, Dhruv Singh" he introduced.

"A-and t-that gun and firing" she shuttered.

"Ummm that *sigh*... also Mafia King of underworld..." he said resting his head back.

Mahi looked at him blankly made him noticed her stares.

"what?" he asked her.

"No wonder he always says my Mafia stories are bullshit... he already had a real one as bestfriend. " she said looking down playing with figures.

Mr. Singh amused by her reply and laughed.

"I thought you would get scared but that was.. umm kinda unexpected" he laughed a little and she fold her lips in, feeling embarrassed.

"Well now I wonder what kind of stories you had about us haha.." this made Mahi frown but also smiled looking the man besides her laughing.