Chapter 24: Kidnapped

Next day

Varun didn't went to office, he wake up and expecting her being in kitchen preparing breakfast for him. But as he reached there it was silence.

He sigh and came back to table sit at his place and saw her seat. It was empty he imagined her eating and talking to him, he closed his eyes and weakly smiled to himself thinking of her way of talking, her smile, her silliness.

Once he opened his eyes all his imagination was gone, only he and her memories were left. He smiled once again while his eyes were throwing fluid on his cheeks.

Meanwhile Mahi sobbed all last night. In morning Mr. Singh cheer her up giving her medicines and they left to lab.

Today was first trial of her protocol. As they reached she starts working. She lost in her own world while working and Mr. Singh was sorting investing papers outside.

Suddenly he heard a scream. He ran in lab and his eyes widen and a smile appeared.

Her protocol worked, the middle small device was giving 30 equipment's energy at the same time. Mahi was dancing in joy but still limping. He also clapped for her and they hugged.

"I DID IT. I DID IT YAYYY!!" she cheered. He also hoot for her.

"That's my smart daughter, let go have a party at MC'D!!" he said in party mood.

"Wait how do you know I do party at MC'D after every success?" she ask surprisingly.

"Naresh, you knew him, once he starts he completes his story" he said and they both laughed. 

"By the way I made some changes and new named it as... 'HO-VE', which will bring hope and love in world."

"You have to prepare the documents in name of it because ARCER is nothing in this world anymore." she said and Mr. Singh nod proudly.

The whole day was celebration, her condition was getting better. Mr. Singh know it that only her work can distract from her pain.

She started preparing for meeting with boost and the papers were now almost ready.

Next day

Mahi was busy in working at her lab than she received a call from Prakash. She remember they had hangout plan.

"Hi Prakash. Sorry I forgot about Meeting I will be there in 30 min."

"Its okay I m waiting."

"Hey Prakash ..... you.. didn't bring him with you right?"

"I understand sis don't worry I m alone in café."

She hummed and called Mr. Singh was not picking phone so she left alone with car.

Prakash P.O.V.

I was waiting for Mahi. I know we have already sorted out the things but still something is bothering me.

Mahi is helping Maria but the way evidences are vanished even Mahi can't do that alone. Who's the person connecting Maria and Mahi.

He or she must be someone who knows our way of working and tricks. All these questions were roaming in my mind when out blue Mahi's call came.

"Hello Mahi what happened?"

"Nothing just my car broke can you pick me?"

"Alright where are you now?"

"I m at XAB street."