Chapter 4: Forced Marriage

"Dad!! Now this is too much!!!" Varun stood up with rage.

"Varun if you marry her I will give you the Title and command of our Mafia Gang in your hands." Mr. Singh put the spoon back and face his son.

"Uncle its not right, we don't love each other and.... moreover we are always like strangers." Mahi also put the utensils on table and try to convince Mr. Singh.

"DAD!! I did everything to give my best to company and Gang but not for this shit." He pointed at her with burning eyes.

Mahi can't take this insult's anymore. She stood up with flash and return the same intense glare to him.

"What the hell! who are you to shit me!! you yourself are a dump. I also have my standards and at least I won't marry a jerk and pathetic person like you." she burst out in anger and ran to her room.

The males look to her leaving figure.

"Did you see that, dad we both hate each other then what's the point of marriage?!" Varun spat.

"You..... won't understand." Mr. Singh stood up with a sigh and leave.

After few minutes, Mahi was spotted by Mr. Singh cursing Varun badly staring at window alone in her room.

"DUMP, STUPID, JERK, BASTARD!!" she yell out at the window.

"I know you don't like him" a male voice echoed her room.

It was Mr. Singh. He had a soft look on his bit wrinkled face.

She turn on the sudden sound. Her lips parted and look down in embarrassment, thinking about her burst out downstairs.

"I m really sorry for my rude behavior on dinning table" her head hung down. 

"Its okay but believe me he is a good child... yeah I agree sometimes he behave jerkish but that's his upper layer, inside he is lonely." Mahi look at him confused.

"Her mother died because of my profession when he was just 13 years old. He said it was my fault but I let him blame me as I thought it will relieve him. As he grew up, he learned to be strong and how to fight, and become world's strongest Mafia."

"One day he brought a girl to ask permission for marrying. To repay him I agreed but that girl cheated him and run away before marriage."

"He again blamed me that I didn't care to stopped him from marrying her, and.. I don't care about his good." he sigh heavily.

"He become colder and colder and shut himself from me, I wanted to comfort him but he never let me. He showed that he don't have emotions but I know he must have cried..." he look down.

Mahi reach him and help him to sit on bed. She pat his back with concerned look.

"I m sorry I didn't knew it. I will ask for an apology to him" she reply.

"Its okay but I wanted to tell you that when he choose to love a person he will give his all for him/her" he look at her with an unreadable emotions.

"and I want you to became that person." she froze on his statement.

"You are kind, helping and lovely and i know you won't hurt him." he palm her hand which was holding his.

"B-But I-I.." she lose her words on his plead.

"Mahi... I understand what kind of person you like to be your life partner and its me selfish to say such things but right now its the best choice I can do for you dear....". He continue.