Chapter 20: Ruined

Varun drag her to out while Mahi keep on pleading to let go. He throw her in the car and starts driving to house with full speed.

"V-Varun you g-got it all wro-" she tried to explain but

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!" he yelled on her face

"don't you dare to utter a word here!!!" he accelerates the paddle.

Soon they reach house. Varun command her to get off the car, as soon as she close the door Varun grab fistful of her hair and drag her in.

They entered the living room he throw her on the floor. His eyes were fuming like he could kill anyone right now.

"What the HELL you were doing in HIS ROOM!?!" Varun shout.

"I-I..." her words stuck in her throat. She was debating should she reveal herself.

"Then let me ask you, did you delete Maria's Information from my server for him?" he ask was squishing her arm tightly, she was whining in pain.

She wants to tell him truth but for this she need his belief but right now his eyes were showing anger and hate which again scares her.

"I-I.. d-didn't" she tried to speak but he again grab her hairs and throw the pictures given by Kevin.

"Then explain what were you doing on my computer?" this time he used his most dangerous threating voice.

She stare at photos in shock. She wasn't aware someone was spying her. Her thoughts interrupt when she felt stink in on her right cheek. He slapped her really hard.

 "SPEAK WITCH!! You came here to spy on me?!"He shout grabbing her jaw.

He pushed her and this time her head hit the corner of table. She was bleeding but Varun didn't see her state.

He started to unbuckle his belt. Her eyes got terrified she started to drag herself back with one hand on head but poor her that her back hit the wall means she can't escape now.

Suddenly she felt sharp pain on her leg as Varun hit her with belt.

"V-Varun *sob* please believe me I never--" she was crying due to again sharp pain as he hit her.

"LIE! LIE! LIE!" he beat her ruthlessly taking his anger out.

"Then what are these pictures?!Didn't you said you are at home BUT YOU LIED AND WAS WITH THAT BASTURD..ARN'T YOU? Tell me was it you or your CLONE HUH?!" he keep on hitting her with belt.

He kick her stomach which cause blood coming out of her mouth.

"Please..*cough* PLEASE STOP I BEG YOU Varun AAHH..." she was crying like no tomorrow and keep begging him to stop.

He finally stopped and get on his one knee, she thought maybe now he will listen her but she was wrong. He took off her blazer tearing it then a paper fall near him. He pick it and took long breaths.

"You got a good paid for your acting girl... 20 million dollar huh?" he showed the check to her. her eyes were widen in confusion and shook her head hurriedly.

"N-NO...Varun  its fake I don't how it came in my pocket I never had any deal with hi--"she got cut off as he crumbles the paper and put it in her mouth to shut her up.

"Don't you dare to call my name anymore...Stop lying bitch your acting won't save you anymore... Now you will see what happen to those who betray me."

He saw Zucchini soup. his favorite meal on dinning table. He grab it and walk back to Mahi.

"You make this soup to flatter me so in case if today you came late from that damn club you could fool me with this huh? such a whore!!" he open the led of thermos and smoke came out as it was still very hot.

Mahi was seeing it with scarred eyes, in no time Varun pour the soup on her wounds making her scream out.

He kneel down to her, pouring it on her neck and start sucking it hard. Mahi keep on punching him but she was already too weak to push this muscular devil.

She was whining and shouting but due to the paper in her mouth her voice got suppressed. He started to roam his hand and tried to tore her top.

She wasn't feeling pleaser but disgusted by his touch. Any how she grab his hair to push back and slap him. And this made the situation even worst.

He slap her really hard and take the paper out and grab her chin harshly.

"WHAT?! AREN'T YOU HERE TO SEDUCE ME AND GET INFORMATIONS... ATLEAST DO WHAT YOU ARE PAID FOR !!!"

"STOP IT VARUN!!... i-i never betrayed you!!" she shout with flowing tears.

"You were always fooling around, you never told what you use to do before coming here, all your records are inactive or hidden, all proofs are against you. HOW IN HELL I BELIEVE YOU?!... " he clench his jaw seeing her tears.

He don't want to admit but he was breaking from inside.

"I-I m s-sorry..."she locked down and said in horsy voice.

" I-I c-can't tell you a-anything right n-now....." her tears and hiccups were not stopping.

"You were always mysterious *bitter chuckle*, but then i-i fell for you, I make myself believe in your lies BECAUSE OF THOSE USELESS FEELINGS...."He place his hand on her shaking cheek.

"I loved you, I accept you.. but this... THIS IS WHAT YOU WERE DOING BEHIND MY BACK... Y-You are such a great actress" his eyes were red and watery.

His hands make way to her neck and grab it. He started choking her with all hate, and betrayal he was feeling.

He was hurt, unstable, angry... all his insecurity was attacking him, he couldn't think straight because of his uncontrollable anger like he was out of mind and controlled by the worst monster inside him.

Their eyes were on each other ,she couldn't able to speak, she was beseeching him by her eyes but seems like his monster denied all those requests and he don't want to hear them.

She started to loose consciousness in lack of air. He again throw her and hit with belt on her back and stomach.

She was crying but her voice was lost. Her throat was dried and hurting badly because of those shouts and choking. Varun was letting his pain out but couldn't see his loved one is taking all those pains and dying.

After a beating her for straight 10 minutes he stop and throw the belt on floor next to her where she was lying and sobbing.

He pulled her up by hairs and drag her upstairs. She couldn't able to walk and keep falling repeatedly but Varun keep hauling her.

They reached Mahi's room and he throw her on the floor and lock the door. He went downstairs locking all doors and windows and told guard to not open house for anyone and she must not escape. With that he left in his car.

On other hand she was lying on floor and blood was coming out from her wounds, she cry silently choking on her own hiccups.

It become more harder for her to breath when she felt her stomach aching like hell. Soon she felt like throw up, so she crawl to her bathroom and vomit out in toilet.

It was food she ate this morning but her eyes widen when she also see blood in there so she quickly flushed it.

She was dizzy and couldn't able to walk. Soon she collapsed in bathroom and try to crawl but now it became hard for her to move too.

Her throat was begging for water but all she could do is slowly, weakly blink her eyes. her body gave up on her will power and starts blacking out.

Before fainting all came out of her mouth was

"V-Varun..........."