Chapter 25: One Bullet two lifes

Before he could think more Mahi broke the hug and stare at his back. This made Varun to look back too, he saw more Shawn men coming to him. He look back to Mahi and said

"Go hide behind the tank.." he kissed her forehead and help her to stand up.

She limp to tank and once she reached Varun expression change to deadly stares and turn to large group of guards.

Kevin lying on floor order them to attack him, he fight and shot them. Soon his bullets finished but he keep on beating them.

Mahi saw this bloody scene with teary eyes, her words were lost. She spot a man who was going to shot him from behind, she shout

"VARUN!". A gun shot echoed. 

Varun turn to his back and saw that man falling down and saw Mahi who was gazing where everyone was staring. He followed her vision and saw the man who saved him.

"D-Dad...." He released a long breath and eyes locked with his father's.

There were hope and encouragement for him in them. He gave him a small smile and Varun replied with a chuckle.

Prakash and Rena enter the terrace followed my Shadow group's men. His team is here to help him.

"Hey lets begin the party!!" Mr. Singh shout at group of men and throw Machine gun at him. They 4 started hitting and shooting their enemy.

Both the groups start with war, there were gun shots, screams. In the process Varun shoot Kevin on his knees and he fell down. Varun keep punching him. 

"How dare you touch her!! You tricked me and because of you I hurt my love of life. I will kill you!!" he punched him again.

Kevin split blood and take long breaths. Abruptly he started laughing made Varun confusedly stare at him with fuming eyes.

"You think killing me will end everything... You are wrong!! Even I die today tomorrow someone else will take her away... that girl is the chick everyone wants!!.. Ask her.. ASK HER! who f*cking she is really? Before you, she is mine!!... I should be the one TAKING HER ADVANTAGE!!" Kevin said coughing blood and laughing like psycho.

Varun took a back, he can't able to understand what he want to refer.

"She-She already had signed the papers, now the project is mine...ONLY MINE!!" He said grabbing the file and stand up to run. Varun snap out and shot the Kevin on his back.

He fall leaving file in his feet. He grab it but before he open it Mahi snatch the file. She tore the papers in quarts and look into Varun's eye.

Varun eyes locked with her, he found her eyes mysterious as always but this time something was different. Her seriousness. He slowly walked to her lifting his hand to hold her cheek with soft eyes. 

"Who.. are.. you.. my love?....." he said as a tear fell from his eyes.

"Why they want to hurt you.. what is happening Mahi?" he attach his forehead with her but she didn't utter a word, tears where felling from her eyes as well.

Her gaze fell on Kevin's body who was lifting gun and about to pull trigger. She pulls Varun and backhug him and again a gunshot echoed dropping Varun's Heart.

Mahi was expecting pain but she didn't felt anything. Varun turn his head to back so as Mahi to him, they saw each other with big eyes. Mahi turn her head to her back and saw Mr. Singh falling.

"UNCLE!!"she shout.

"DAD!!"Varun shout with her seeing his father coughing blood.