Chapter 12: Should I ?

Its already afternoon and Varun had left Mahi at Hotel.

She spend her day in room working on her phone with new notes about ARCER. Right now she can store them there only as storing any hardcopy can be suspicious to Varun.

Soon It was evening and she was done with dinner and enjoying the view from the balcony. 

There were many couples walking the streets with intertwined hands, some were leaning on each other, some were kissing, some were just mesmerized in each other

Mahi just sighed for her pity passive married life.

" Am I even married or what?" she leans her chin on her hand which were holding railing.

"Is it right to hold him for this whole life?

If I do... Will this world call me greedy?

Am I just using him for myself. It made me feel horrible. Arghhh...I know that this won't happen ever but....I don't want him to fall for me.

Once I complete my task, I will leave everything behind and forgot about it... It is truth.. a cruel truth that I can't love you, neither you should." she sighed and disappoint in herself.

"I want all this to stop and go back to my childhood with no worry, playing with my parents and uncle." A tear escaped her eyes

"I m tiring day by day,... I-I don't know how long I can hold myself like this." She closed her eyes feeling the cold breeze on her face where her eyes are drooping pearls without realizing.

She whip them and went to bed hiding all her pains and suffering because she has to stay strong until she didn't complete her task.

It was past 12'o clock when her room door banged. She woke up from her nape and open the door. Her eyes her shocked to see the view infront of her.

"Are you enjoying that much huh... MOVE!!" she got the earth by Varun's shout who was hold by Prakash and had a big cut in right shoulder, bleeding heavily.

She moved giving way to both exhausted figures sitting on the couch.

"Are you Okay and what happened to your shoulder?!" she asked worriedly.

"Nothing serious, mission went well but he got a wound from an unexpected enemies, he denied to go hospital so I bring him here and" Prakash eyes went to their luggage and room.

"Uncle really booked only one room for you two... Varun your dad is really something." Prakash chuckled but his last word made Varun to glare at him.

"Stop glaring at him.... and why you denied to go to hospital its already bleeding, if it bleed too such then you will lack of blood, if you lack blood you will become weak, if you become weak you won't be able to fight simple disease, if you won't---- " she was panicked but cut off by Varun.

"Prakash call room service to order food or she will eat up my brain." He just glare at her being annoyed and Prakash laugh at her worrying startup package.

"Okay I wont say anything but you have to treat your wound or it will get infected. Prakash tell staff to bring a first aid box." Prakash nod at her and called the reception.

After a minute they sent the box and Prakash leave since he was also very tried form a whole hectic day.. 

She put the box infront of him and reach his shoulder and cleared her throat.

He notice her and got that he need to take off his upper cloths so that she can get better axis to his wound.

He unbuttoned his shirt and she helped him to take it off from his injured shoulder.

Once the shirt leave his body her eyes fall on his perfect biceps, well defined abs, veiny muscles. 

She was blushing not knowing her cheeks were already pink but their room was dim lighted so he couldn't able to see her flustered state.

"T-Turn around" she spoke shuttering.

He turned his back to her and she treat his wound. After they were done with his dressing she get water and towel and help him to wiping blood from his skin.

He was just staring at her and feels tickle inside by her every touch, somewhere they were calming him from a hectic day. 

"I just wonder.... what are you... in this world and.....for me?

You have stars in your eyes which give me hope. But are they really for me or just fakes?

... Mahi you are driving me crazy...." he thought seeing her sparkling eyes.

She was done and put things away and guild him to bed. She set bed for him and step towards couch and laid there back facing him.

He wanted to call her but he don't want to give her false hopes nor to himself. He just closed his eyes where as Mahi was already slept.

After a while he got a message from his hacker. He sat up and laid his eyes on sleeping Mahi. He got up and reach balcony and called hacker.

"What's so important you text me this late?"

"Sir the function you told me are similar to high security Android lock created by Maria. Only few have this program in their phones which cost millions of dollars." he hacker begin with this shocking news.

Varun was confused how can this be in her phone. Hacker continued

"And sir one more thing I find out that Mahi Vedh was inactive from 18 years but 1 month ago her passport reactivate and she fly from New York to London. Further... my team is working" hacker report.

"Okay, good work. try to get info from New York database and...check India too." they hung up.

"No records from past 18 years and Sudden appearance at London in our family only." he mumbled trying to join the dots.

But his mind way messed up, end-up with no result. He walk in and sat on bed staring with his curious eyes at Mahi's figure.

"Why you were chosen to be with me only, after all these people?"