Chapter 29: Divorce

Mahi spent her week with Rena at her hometown and told her everything from A to Z. Today is day of Launch and their return back to London.

The plan was already fixed to reach Hall with security. At city border Prakash was waiting for them with 2 cars filled with guards.

As Ladies car reach closer they start engine and drive courting the Rena's car with Mahi in between them as one car was in back and one with Prakash in front.

They drive in align to protect the middle car. Waiting at a red light suddenly a vehicle hit the back car, some men came out of both vehicles and starts fighting.

"Rena see chance and escape with Mahi. We are attacked!!"Prakash spoke through walky-talky and ran back with guard to where battle was going on.

They started firing on Ladies car so Rena step on accelerator and run the car. The enemy's car was following them.

As soon as they turn to left their road was blocked by a big group of guards. and a Man was standing in middle. She pull the break and their car skit. The Man's face got visible. "RAX!!" her brain shout.

"Don't come out of car at any cost." Rena said giving a gun to Mahi and stepping out of car.

The guards attack her and she fight with them shooting all in heads who ever go close to car. Suddenly men attack here holding her arms, legs and hair at same time. Rax point gun on her head.

"Hey Girl just come out or I will shot your friend." Rax threaten her.

Rena keep shouting to not come out. Mahi took a long breath seeing the gun on Rena's head. She slowly open the door and come out.

"I came out now LEAVE HER!!" she shout back. Rax throw Rena on ground and a man hold her wrist at her back.

"Surprise Baby! I m back." he said stretching his hands stepping closer to Mahi

"What do you want now? Wasn't that beat enough that day." she said annoyingly.

"Huh! earlier I just want you for fun but What I see at that roof top.. you stunned me girl. You were the Professor everyone was looking for and look she was in front to everyone but no-one knows" her eyes widen on his statement.

"Hold your breath baby let me tell you That Kevin asked me for help to him in return he told me about you and half partnership in that project. But the drama of that day ruined everything... so now you are of no use and I will take revenge on your husband by killing you haha.." he laughed evilly.

As he was raising his hand to shoot Mahi, someone started shooting on his Man from behind the Mahi. Varun and Mr. Singh is in the battle together.

This Made Rax distract and Mahi took the chance to shoot the person's leg who was holding Rena. As now Prakash also reached there she quickly get Rena from his grip and starts running. She felt a hand on her wrist.

She turned and saw Varun panting. They three run to Varun's car. He shout for Prakash and throw him car keys. Prakash, Rena hop in front seats and Mahi at back seat. Varun came to Prakash window.

"Both of you take her safely and don't stop anywhere." he went back and take out a file and head back to backseat where Mahi was sitting holding her chest.

He grab her hand and give her the file. she looked at it then him in confusion

"As CEO I passed your bill and company will invest on the project without making any changes for personal profit. All the best Mahi... We will sort this quickly and reach the venue ASAP." He quickly said and softly kissed her forehead.