Chapter 9: Feeling Sparks

The three talked about random stuffs walking around the resort, then send her to room. It was 4 p.m. 

"Still early" With that she lays on the bad and drift in sleep. After sometimes Varun reach the door of the room followed by Cathy.

"I think you should go now" He said to Cathy unlocking the door.

"Well I don't feel like going can I sleep in your room." Before he could stop her, she entered the room and found Mahi sleeping hugging the pillow.

Now she was fuming and was about to wake her up but Varun stopped her by griping her hand.

"I think I had endured enough now leave me and my wife alone. " She jerk hand off and storm out of room.

Varun sigh and quickly called the Prakash. After few rings finally he pick and heavy sighs reach his hear form Prakash's side.

"Hey! why did you called?" Prakash said panting.

"Did you run a marathon why you sounds so tired?...." he got confused on his horsey breath.

"Just tell me what you want?! You interrupt something very important!" Prakash yelled from other side.

"anyways why didn't you booked two rooms for us?" Varun asked in done mood.

"What are you talking? she is you wife also they didn't had enough rooms.. and don't think of broking in my room I m busy with Rena. Enjoy your moment with you wife~ and let me with my gf!.. "he cut the call.

Varun flinch a bit on the sudden hung up. He stare and cruse his mobile screen. Now Varun enquired at Reception.

"Sir the room 107 is booked under the name of Mrs. Mahi Singh and yours by your friend, sorry we can't change the bookings, we are already full." The receptionist told him and hanged up again.

"I will kill this Prakash Moron." he sighed and head to the bathroom.

He came out after a calm bath and his eyes land on Mahi.

Varun's P.O.V.

She was still sleeping hugging the pillow completely unaware of her surrounding.

I open my phone and browser 'Baby Polar Bear' and open a Sleeping bear image.

I look at it then at her and bring my phone near beside her sleepy face and a smile appeared on my face.

"Damn they look so similar... cute" I chuckled softly and capture her sleeping posture in my phone and show my teeth like an idiot.

Keeping the phone on nightstand again my eyes admire her. She was sleeping like baby, no-one could say an hour ago this cutie was savage af.

Out of blue she lick and clap her lips in her sleep, is she dreaming of food or something horny?

But it gain my attention on her lips and an urge to kiss them came in my mind, so I started to lean.

"Wait w-what the hell I m thinking... " I drag back.

I can't be weaken by her, I need to concentrated and found her background, intention and why she is with me.

As I was thinking about her she slowly open her eyes. Once our eyes meet she sacredly jump back and fall on the other side off the bed.

She rubbed her head like small bear. I chuckled at her clumsiness quietly, but came to cold again as she stand up and face me.

Shock and afraid was written on her face. I like people being like this infront of me but these expressions on her face for me now making me uncomfortable but why?...